Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

But thats exactly it , he makes a clearly incorrect statement ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-194...European_unity) to back up a nebulous point.
    What he appears to do is make lots of statements all at once hoping one hits the point.
    Would it not be better to make a plain speaking stand alone statement that he can stand or fall by , prove or have disproved.

And making the point money and people with money pull the strings , No shit sherlock.
    Surely he can make this universal time immemorial statement in more articulate terms.

As for the the bilderberg group , If I was pulling the strings on the world I would have you watching them while i got up to my business elsewhere.
    Its like some Dan Brown novel .

Any way was'nt Obama meeting up with the real financial power broker Xi Jinping , asking if they will keep the rent down
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Yeah right...

What website was that "IQ test" ??
      No website. I did exaggerate though. ..it was 138. And one doesn't have an 82% class average with an IQ of 85. I'm a shitty student...whip up papers the day before they're due and barely study. I couldn't be bothered with internet tests.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Alex Jones has balls, that's for sure...

Most people are afraid...

The guy is a nutjob. And the way he acts no one will ever take him seriously.........or will they? Will his antics draw more & more people to see what the crazy man is all about & then realize he is right on a lot of shit? He may be a genius.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I say the latter...

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Odd that Alex hasn't been this nuts since the Piss Morgan interview. Maybe it's being questioned by someone with a British accent that triggers his psychosis?
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Alex Jones has balls, that's for sure...

Most people are afraid...

If by "balls," you mean a hysterical, bellicose retard that resorts to histrionics because he can't back up his emotive statements with actual facts or logic - I guess so...

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The end of that is classic TV that will go down in history...

Yeah, historically noted as another instance of Jones proving he's completely unbalanced.
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And a big fatty drama-queen pandering to uneducated, undiscerning dolts who equate his antics with some sort of 'truth' or legitimacy as they keep his kitchen stocked with donuts...

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

All of the Jone$ rhetoric aside with his "sheep," "shill," "globalist" nonsense the man is mentally ill. One aspect of having a paranoid personality disorder is ALWAYS believing the government exist for nothing more than nefarious means. Jone$ has sold this bullshit by the truckload to his legion of cultist followers for years and continues to do because it has proved to be more than profitable. Nick, or whomever said it is right. When Jone$ cannot differentiate or present facts he resorts to yelling or dominating the conversation like a whining child off his autistic medication. And who eats this shit up? The disenfranchised, the dispossessed, the uneducated, the terminal angry and perceptual stupid who all share the same common denominator that someone (again, with Jone$, it's the government) screwed them over in life.

Jone$ is just another bored internet junkie who distorts the news he steals by making everything some sort of conspiratorial angle like a used car salesman with no basis in objective reality because he knows objective reality exposes him for the paranoid fat bag of spewing shit he truly is.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The end of that is classic TV that will go down in history...

The only thing Alex Jones will go down on is a dead, coke filled hooker after he inadvertently strangles her...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        The guy is a nutjob. And the way he acts no one will ever take him seriously.........or will they? Will his antics draw more & more people to see what the crazy man is all about & then realize he is right on a lot of shit? He may be a genius.
                        definitely the boy who cried wolf - at best. of course, jones is fine with that. he's not so stupid as to have no idea how to be influential. he knows that if he acts reasonable, nobody pays attention to him. if he acts like a loon, a minority of the population will. and with 300+ million people, one can make a lot of money off of the lowest common denominator...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                          Odd that Alex hasn't been this nuts since the Piss Morgan interview. Maybe it's being questioned by someone with a British accent that triggers his psychosis?
                          Alex acts like disinfo agent. His loyal followers are extremists. Notice the bigger ratings or mainstream a show is the more insane he will act. What that does is make people think he's nuts, his followers are nuts and there is no legitimacy in his concerns. He's kind of like a modern day John Bircher.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Alex acts like disinfo agent. His loyal followers are extremists. Notice the bigger ratings or mainstream a show is the more insane he will act. What that does is make people think he's nuts, his followers are nuts and there is no legitimacy in his concerns. He's kind of like a modern day John Bircher.
                            Sadly, the "John Birch Society" is now considered "mainstream" in the US, given the fact that it was founded by Fred KKKoch, and his sons have half-ownership of the Republican party (shared with the BCE), and an ever growing partial ownership of the Democratic party (via the Repuke infiltration known as the "Democratic Leadership Council")
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Give me a break. The John Birch Society is no where near being considered mainstream in the US. Most Republicans think it's a nutso organization. You need to get away from your left wing propaganda channels and actually talk to some real people for once. Most the country lives in the middle somewhere just trying to survive the day to day. I find more and more people could care less about what political party you claim to be in. People are seeing through all the bullshit.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                Notice the bigger ratings or mainstream a show is the more insane he will act.
                                I noticed how you just pulled that bit of bullshit directly out of thin air...

Comment

Working...