• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Oh, I get it...

Like how the members of this board are tolerant of my opinions ??

Notice nowhere does it say you have to tolerate intolerance, goober.

Check. Mate.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Fauxdevil??

I'm not on the Murdoch payroll!

(Nor is he on mine, despite rumors to the contrary)
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
        Notice nowhere does it say you have to tolerate intolerance, goober.

Check. Mate.
        Are you really that stupid ??

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

See how you just got played by the MASTER ??
          The master , pompous no ?
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

See how you just got played by the MASTER ??
            I think you're missing baiter at the end of that sentence...

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

If homophobes are all closeted homos aren't people who discriminate against them homophobes as well? Where's the tolerance for homophobes? Where's the tolerance for people who just plain old think homosexuality is abnormal behavior?
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                If homophobes are all closeted homos aren't people who discriminate against them homophobes as well? Where's the tolerance for homophobes? Where's the tolerance for people who just plain old think homosexuality is abnormal behavior?
                Back in the 12th century where it belongs.....

And just because YOU think that touching your own third horn makes you gay, doesn't mean that every homophobe is a closet case. Though some of the more famous ones (Ted Haggard, Larry Craig, the "rent boy carried my luggage" dude, etc.) certainly were.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If homophobes are all closeted homos aren't people who discriminate against them homophobes as well? Where's the tolerance for homophobes?
                  Um, who said this? Who are you talking too, strawman?

Where's the tolerance for people who just plain old think homosexuality is abnormal behavior?
                  You're right! The 50-something who sleeps on his one-legged friend's couch, rides his nephew's bike he had to sell because his nephew was dumb and scummy enough to get taken by an internet scam, goes to Applebees to hit on old chicks, attends a community college or trade school (he can't seem to figure out which), is failing out of said school, and takes lots of drugs by his own admission knows "abnormal" when he sees it!

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

You're right! The 50-something who sleeps on his one-legged friend's couch, rides his nephew's bike he had to sell because his nephew was dumb and scummy enough to get taken by an internet scam, goes to Applebees to hit on old chicks, attends a community college or trade school (he can't seem to figure out which), is failing out of said school, and takes lots of drugs by his own admission knows "abnormal" when he sees it!
                    .....in the mirror

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      You know what's abnormal, Nicky boy? Your obsession with repeating the same old lame bullshit over and over just to piss me off. What other reason do you have to do it? Are you offended I don't think homosexuality is normal? Did I ask for your opinion on my normality? Did anyone? You really should think about moving on with your life. Your obsession with me has gotten quite old and lame.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
                        Back in the 12th century where it belongs.....

And just because YOU think that touching your own third horn makes you gay, doesn't mean that every homophobe is a closet case. Though some of the more famous ones (Ted Haggard, Larry Craig, the "rent boy carried my luggage" dude, etc.) certainly were.
                        Dude, you are such a hypocrite. You're calling these guys closet cases and defending homosexuality at the same time. Only openly gay people deserve tolerance? Idiot.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• fraroc
                          Commando
                          • Jun 2012

My goal in life is to go to a Westboro Baptist protest with one of my male friends so I can get on one knee, give him a plastic wedding ring, "propose" to him and when that old wrinkly bitch Shirley Phelps-Roper tells me I'm going to Hell, I'll just tell her "I'LL MEET YOU THERE, YOU FUCKING CUNT!"

My life would be complete if I could call Shirley Phelps a cunt to her old fucking Skeletor face.
                          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                            My goal in life is to go to a Westboro Baptist protest with one of my male friends so I can get on one knee, give him a plastic wedding ring, "propose" to him and when that old wrinkly bitch Shirley Phelps-Roper tells me I'm going to Hell, I'll just tell her "I'LL MEET YOU THERE, YOU FUCKING CUNT!"

My life would be complete if I could call Shirley Phelps a cunt to her old fucking Skeletor face.
                            Ugh.....

Do we HAVE to take Shirley???

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

You know what's abnormal, Nicky boy? Your obsession with repeating the same old lame bullshit over and over just to piss me off. What other reason do you have to do it? Are you offended I don't think homosexuality is normal? Did I ask for your opinion on my normality? Did anyone? You really should think about moving on with your life. Your obsession with me has gotten quite old and lame.
                              I'm beginning to find out why you're called "sockfucker".
                              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Dude, you are such a hypocrite. You're calling these guys closet cases and defending homosexuality at the same time. Only openly gay people deserve tolerance? Idiot.
                                Well, they WERE closet cases..... until they got caught.

The Devil doesn't believe in "outing", as a rule. However when somebody lives a gay life in private, while working against his own civil rights (and those of his fellow gays) in public, then he deserves to be shamed for his hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...