• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
    .....in the mirror
    That reminds me of something someone here once said about one asshole finding a knothole and a bunch of other idiots sticking their dicks in it. Every time one of these idiots make a smart ass comment here comes the one of the other buffoons to back him up. The former trollmods are now the trollclique.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I don't recall any discussion of tree fucking, but I sincerely hope anyone who engages in such practices uses splinter-proof condoms!
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
        What the fuck is "tolerant" anyway ??
        Tolerant is a word now used by people to further their agenda whether you like it or not. They preach tolerance for them but not you. Some of these tolerant motherfuckers here call people cocksuckers if they don't like them and defend cocksucking at the same time.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Well, they WERE closet cases..... until they got caught.

The Devil doesn't believe in "outing", as a rule. However when somebody lives a gay life in private, while working against his own civil rights (and those of his fellow gays) in public, then he deserves to be shamed for his hypocrisy.
          First off Ford, you ain't the Devil or Jesus. Who gives you the right to judge anybody's actions? Where's your tolerance now, jackass?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            First off Devil, you ain't FORD or Jesus. Who gives you the right to judge anybody's actions? Where's your tolerance now, jackass?
            What's with the hostility? Is it because you believe you were singled out, based on your socksual orientation?

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by fraroc
              I'm beginning to find out why you're called "sockfucker".
              Maybe I should just let these assholes say whatever they want about me at anytime without a word of protest. They might even let me join their little group. Then I could go from thread to thread calling people names and telling them how worthless they are. Wouldn't that be great? Maybe you'd like to be stalked for a while. That can be arranged if you'd like.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

What's with the hostility? Is it because you believe you were singled out, based on your socksual orientation?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

If you're so sleepy, go take a nap. The Geritol only works for so long, gramps....

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by fraroc
                    I'm beginning to find out why you're called "sockfucker".
                    You call me names after you defend Micheal jackson in another thread? You think sticking a sock on your dick is abnormal but a grown man who pissed his pants and paid out thirty million dollars instead of defending himself in civil court against charges he molested a teenage boy he invited home for a sleep over is normal? Maybe you wished he had invited you too.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

If you're so sleepy, go take a nap. The Geritol only works for so long, gramps....
                      Maybe you should stick to sniveling as Ford instead of sniveling as Ford, Satan and Jesus. (And any of the female personas you use when your cruising the site in the wee hours.)
                      Last edited by cadaverdog; 06-15-2013, 10:42 PM.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Maybe you should stick to sniveling as Ford instead of sniveling as Ford, Satan and Jesus. (And any of the female personas you use when your cruising the site in the wee hours.
                        Geezus... that's so lame of a conspiracy theory, even Alex Jones would be embarrassed to read it.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Geezus... that's so lame of a conspiracy theory, even Alex Jones would be embarrassed to read it.
                          It's not a theory, Edsel. It's a fact. I know all about your late night chats with fellas that think your a chick. I started to respond once until I spotted a BCE reference and I knew it was you.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

It's not a theory, Edsel. It's a fact. I know all about your late night chats with fellas that think your a chick. I started to respond once until I spotted a BCE reference and I knew it was you.
                            You must be huffing your sock fumes again. Neither FORD nor my Most Unholy self have any aliases.

Now why don't you run back to the other board and see if you can sell that pathetic story over there.

Why let Nitrous have all the fun, pulling complete lies out of his ass?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

You must be huffing your sock fumes again. Neither FORD nor my Most Unholy self have any aliases.

Now why don't you run back to the other board and see if you can sell that pathetic story over there.

Why let Nitrous have all the fun, pulling complete lies out of his ass?
                              Pathetic story? You're the same dickhead that call himself Ford. I'm almost embarressed to admit I own one for that reason. If my Ranchero was as lame as you I'd set it on fire in a heartbeat. Who knows what other lame aliases you use.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Is this your ride with the 70s fake wood panels?

Comment

Working...