X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Tolerant is a word now used by people to further their agenda whether you like it or not. They preach tolerance for them but not you. Some of these tolerant motherfuckers here call people cocksuckers if they don't like them and defend cocksucking at the same time.
    Go FUCK YOURSELF DOG!!!!!!!!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
      Is this your ride with the 70s fake wood panels?

Close. Mine's a 72 with big fat tires and center lines. It has a lovely gray primer paint job and a new seat cover on the stock bench seat it came with. It purrs like a kitten at idle and roars like a lion when I step on the throttle. It's not pretty but it's fast and it's paid for in full.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
        Go FUCK YOURSELF DOG!!!!!!!!
        Nice rebuttal, back stabber. Don't you have more talking behind peoples back to do? Or do you only do that for me? If that kids parents put her up to that they're no better than the other shit heads. I don't care for homos myself but I don't think God is killing our servicemen because we tolerate them. I've attended services where these assholes have tried to pull their bullshit and if any locals where involved they were behind the scenes. I'm sure those folks had a lovely trip home with a little unwanted help from some of the "bikers" who volunteered to keep the peace at the funeral.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Normal is subjective!
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Nice rebuttal, back stabber. Don't you have more talking behind peoples back to do? Or do you only do that for me? If that kids parents put her up to that they're no better than the other shit heads. I don't care for homos myself but I don't think God is killing our servicemen because we tolerate them. I've attended services where these assholes have tried to pull their bullshit and if any locals where involved they were behind the scenes. I'm sure those folks had a lovely trip home with a little unwanted help from some of the "bikers" who volunteered to keep the peace at the funeral.
            You "don't care for homos". I'm a "homo". Talk about a back stabber! Since when does disagreeing with someone's opinion make them a backstabber? WTF are you talking about? Talking behind someone's back? My post was right in here in plain view....not hidden away in some private gossip room!
            My issue is with your intolerance...and if anyone has a right to an opinion when it comes to that, it's me.

I agree that children should not be used. But I have far more issues with the spawning of hatred than I do the "peace"ful rebuttal.
            Last edited by Angel; 06-16-2013, 02:02 AM.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
              You "don't care for homos". I'm a "homo". Talk about a back stabber! Since when does disagreeing with someone's opinion make them a backstabber? WTF are you talking about? Talking behind someone's back? My post was right in here in plain view....not hidden away in some private gossip room!
              My issue is with your intolerance...and if anyone has a right to an opinion when it comes to that, it's me.

I agree that children should not be used. But I have far more issues with the spawning of hatred than I do the "peace"ful rebuttal.
              The backstabber remark is personal. I should have kept it there. I never said I hated anyone yet you use the word hatred to judge me? I said I don't care for homos. I didn't say I hated them. I just don't think it's normal for a man to desire another man. As far as your sitch, I'm not a woman. I like women, you like women. I understand liking women. I just don't understand men liking men.
              BTW: Go Fuck Yourself Dog isn't really disagreeing with my opinion. It's saying go fuck yourself. No problem. I might even watch some lesbians go at it while I'm doing it. Tolerate that.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Close. Mine's a 72 with big fat tires and center lines. It has a lovely gray primer paint job and a new seat cover on the stock bench seat it came with. It purrs like a kitten at idle and roars like a lion when I step on the throttle. It's not pretty but it's fast and it's paid for in full.
                Not for nuthin', yet I'd love to find a Ranchero from the 1970s that didn't require a full frame-off restoration. Those things were in a word, awesome. Sure, they were merely carved out station wagons, yet the excised extra metal gave them a light ass all heck rear end, which greatly enhanced the over all handling. Plus, they simply took off like a bat out of hell when you stomped on the gas. On top of that, the A/C was designed to fill a much larger passenger envelope, so with the diminished space, the windows would frost over, a great caveat here in sunny southern FLA.

And yeah, a set of American Racing wheels all around (50s in back, of course) and a pair of air shocks to jack up the rear made this thing one of the coolest, let alone smoothest rides ever.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Click on THIS !!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know what's abnormal, Nicky boy? Your obsession with repeating the same old lame bullshit over and over just to piss me off.
                    Um, what's the "lame bullshit?" Name one thing I stated that isn't true! Or at least you haven't said.

What other reason do you have to do it? Are you offended I don't think homosexuality is normal? Did I ask for your opinion on my normality? Did anyone? You really should think about moving on with your life. Your obsession with me has gotten quite old and lame.
                    LOL You're all worked up now, dog.

I really don't care what you think of the gays you no doubt see on the Boulevard. But I find it quite ironically humorous that you're running around judging, c-dog...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

C-dog's all nappy and shit, today...

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

C-dog wishes he had the balls that this kid does.......

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

BTW... note to this kid...... you don't have to listen to cheesy shit music just because your gay! Ever heard of Queen & Judas Priest, for Hell's sake??
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...