X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    It would have been exactly the same minus Obombascare...
    Well actually that's wrong.....

What became Obamacare (i.e the Romney corporate mandate bullshit) was actually what Hillary campaigned on!

It was Obama who campaigned on the public option. That and Hillary's senate warmongering were the two main reasons I voted for him rather than Hillary in the 2008 caucus.

The reason that he failed miserably on both counts (among others) is why I could not vote for him in 2012.
    Last edited by FORD; 06-24-2013, 10:42 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      You'd be better to quell bullshit like that by not even addressing it at all...
      Said the Alex Jone$ shill....

Ironic much?
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Bingo. I can't stand that ugly thing. She let Billy Boy walk all over her when he was the man. She's not presidential material.
        You can't even vote.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I

She has alot more political experience now than she did the first couple times she ran
          The first couple of times she ran?

When were the first COUPLE of times she ran?

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            You can't even vote.

Why not?
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              Why not?
              Laws vary from state to state, but in some states, ex-cons cannot vote.

In some others you get your rights restored automatically when you have served your time, and in some states (such as Washington) you have to formally request them.

At the very least it should be a consistent policy across the board nationwide, and have full rights restored upon release from prison. Hell, my only issue with felons voting while incarcerated is that their circumstances would prevent them from being informed about the candidates and the issues on the ballot. And we have enough of that shit to deal with from half the voters NOT in prison.
              Last edited by FORD; 06-25-2013, 02:29 AM.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's brilliant.

By sticking millions in jail for drug 'offences' you can stop the poor voting while at the same time you get backhanders/donations from the people you give the massive contracts to run the jails.

No conspiracy required...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And let's not forget, this was the root of the first of many ways that the Florida vote was stolen in 2000. Only the people Jeb & Cruella Harris eliminated from the voter rolls weren't even convicts.... they just had similar names to convicts!
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

My vote goes to State Senator Wendy Davis of Texas. Yes, Texas.

Fuck Hiliary

Unless it's Hiliary Hahn in which case she can fuck me. Yowza!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's brilliant.

By sticking millions in jail for drug 'offences' you can stop the poor voting while at the same time you get backhanders/donations from the people you give the massive contracts to run the jails.

No conspiracy required...
                      And building them...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

My vote goes to State Senator Wendy Davis of Texas. Yes, Texas.
                        Never heard of her before right now..... Thom Hartmann is carrying some of her filibuster live on the radio.

Don't know anything about her, but if she stands up to Repukes in Texas, that's automatically 10 points in her favor on that basis alone.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Neither have I until I also heard on the news she was taking on that insane "Pro-Abortion Bill" putting those religious fucks in their self-righteous place.

For that alone I'd vote for her - if of course, she was actually running.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
                            I agree with Hillary that she should see a female President in her lifetime. But not in the mirror.

Elizabeth Warren is a great possibility. So is Jill Stein.

Not Hillary. Or Chelsea. Or any female of the BCE. No more Bush/Clinton of either gender, for that matter.
                            Elizabeth Warren is everything that's right in politics!

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Warren is a pussy.

Comment

Working...