Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

The President has zero control or influence on NSA activities...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Do you ever shut the fuck up on your Jone$ conspiratorial horseshit?

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Well, if the Texas Democratic Party chair gets his way, she may well run for Governor.....

After nearly 2 decades of Chimp & Perry, they certainly could use someone with a brain down there.

(Even though the Governor of Texas really doesn't do all that much.... it's more of a ceremonial position than it is in most other states)
        I still can't get a straight story did Wendy filibuster that ridiculous bill or not? Even if she did, this is not going to be a last of it.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Do you ever shut the fuck up on your Jone$ conspiratorial horseshit?

He was on Coast-to-Coast last night. Kristy, you totally ruined C2C for me. Ever since you mentioned that all the guests do is shill books on there, that is all i hear now HAHAHA! You were right dammit. Every last one of these "guests" is just promoting their books. LOL! What a crummy radio show.

I miss Art Bell.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

They crackpots who were on Bell's show were promoting their warped books as well. The only diffy being Bell wasn't so bought off by his corporate sponsors to push such junk science and poorly researched crap (i.e., Wiki) as Jone$ an his ilk do

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

I just remember from my younger days that at 1 am on AM Radio there was a show dedicated to aliens & bigfeets. Now it's all types of weird shit I don't care about.....and always a book to sell. ALWAYS! I do kinda still like Ian Punnit (spelling?) but he went to 1 night a month due to hearing loss and is quitting for good. But he was really fun to listen to.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...