• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Whatever...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Gregory, if ye will not believe the scientists, the media, or even thine own eyes, will ye believe Me, who was one of thy planet's Creators?

For verily I say unto you that mankind hath not done as Dad told them to do in the beginning, which was to be good stewards of Our creation. And this was the message that I repeated in the parable of the vineyard. And it is again stated in Revelation 11:18.....

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
      Trust Me, ye do not want to be on the side of them which destroy the earth when that day comes

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

That passage is in no way about global warming...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          Gregory...
          Why do you faggots always use first names, Dave aka FORD aka Jesus Christ aka Satan ??

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Hey the world is hotter now......it just really got that way in just the past couple of months...whew! Anyone can just walk outside and tell that it is hotter than it was even 6 months ago.......that is absolute proof that the people who say it is not getting hotter either are crazy....or they live in the Southern hemisphere.
            Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-05-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Why do you faggots always use first names, Dave aka FORD aka Jesus Christ aka Satan ??

I am known by many names, but FORD and Satan are not among them. And while I am a descendant of King David and by rights, an heir to his throne of Israel, I would not say that I go by that name either.

And why would ye call me a bundle of sticks?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                That passage is in no way about global warming...
                I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find one that is...

Comment

Working...