• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Anonymous Million Mask March London 2013 - Truthloader LIVE
    Streamed live on Nov 5, 2013
    Remember, remember the 5th of November. Today was the Million Mask March, a global protest held by Anonymous. Laura went down to the London march between Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament. This is the livestream of the march.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
      So the media is going to completely ignore these people outside Parliament and everywhere else?
      Of course they are.

Now if it was a handful of teabaggers whining about a goddamned website, it would get full live network coverage.

But that's the difference between a true grassroots peoples' movement, and a KKKoch funded fraud.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

.@GeorgieBC: #Toronto #Canada #MillionMaskMarch pic.twitter.com/PIbAUWI0Od #Anonymous #Nov5th #MMM"
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Obama, come out, we got some shit to talk about! #MillionMaskMarch #Anonymous pic.twitter.com/5J9izz6380

I was watching the live stream from James From The Internet's stream , mentioned in one of the first posts. That was one of the better chants.

Obama!
          Come out!
          We got some shit to talk about!

Obama!
          Come out!

Obama!
          Come out!

In Addition, there was this really strong tick tok drum beat. It is very intense.

When the Million Mask March commandeered the sidewalk in front of the White House.
          There was a helicopter that left from the White House. I am not familiar with the helicopters that are in DC air space in the White House lawn area. However, the campaigners said it was the one used to ferry the president.
          Suggesting that someone was moved.

I did not take note of where Obama was today. But wherever he was, President Obama would have been as safe with the campaigners. He should Join Us. Though the corrupt corporate conglomerates that would organize against him if he did, would be a handful. Nevertheless, there are more than enough hands to assist his escape from the corporacy , if he so wished.
          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Don't ask twitter about the #millionmaskmarch, GOOGLE IT! INFORM YOURSELF! pic.twitter.com/PGlDNtwn3w
            sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#MillionMaskMarch Olympia, WA pic.twitter.com/B0M2ORnXjt

sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#MillionMaskMarch-London, England #Anonymous #Nov5 pic.twitter.com/0ncj7CQJ9D
                sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#MillionMaskMarch #Vancouver pic.twitter.com/nMpY8zfdXW
                  sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#bostonstrong #Millionmaskmarch pic.twitter.com/PGOPh8UULA
                    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Anonymous protest in Tampa fl. #MillionMaskMarch
                      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

@AnonOpsLegion: #MillionMaskMarch at doors of #Monsanto building #MMM #Nov5th #Anonymous #DC --
                        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#MillionMarchMask #MillionMaskMarch Ayacucho PERÚ pic.twitter.com/f5lkgUnpq3
                          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

@AnonswedenInfo: #MillionMaskMarch #Turkey pic.twitter.com/4BOIR9B2IE
                            sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

@the_lame_sauce quick! print this off and join the #MillionMaskMarch pic.twitter.com/A9dOQHMQkR
                              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#MillionMaskMarch en México twitpic.com/dk6ayg twitpic.com/dk6avi twitpic.com/dk6ath #Anonymous #GuyFawkesDay #Nov5th
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...