• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Not this ELVIS...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Next up: The Million Mental Patient March, led by a girl named Julia.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Next up: The Million Mental Patient March, led by a girl named Julia.
          Is there a particular reason you needed to use my name Julia instead of Blaze for your slanderous attack on the Million Mask March and me?

For anyone new to this forum or network:

The use of personal details are a bannable offence here. However, since before I arrived the using the name Julia in a slanderous way was well-established.

You can read one summary here > link

To add to that summary. During the very late 1980's to early 1990's , I was under constant harassment for an ethical stance I made against fraud and corruption, which included being imprisoned under bogus charge of the theft of an army flight jacket that had electronic warfare stenciled on it. Intimidation was some for the least of the problems. The threat of harm was constant, windshields wherever I would take shelter were busted out, Eavesdropping devices were found by my father. The list of constant cowing, harassment, and intimidation is many folders thick. That era closed with a detective thanking me for helping enact stalking laws, a judge being removed from the bench, and the one of the more significant exposures of that time frame was the exposure of a sweetheart crime scheme that included officers of the courts as cohorts.

One of the significant paper trails was to Cleveland.

I am not suggesting that Twonabomber was involved in any of the crimes that I mentioned or did not mention from the time frame described. He is most likely too young to be included as a significant person of interest. However, sometimes people do not realize what they are enforcing, reinforcing, or that tradition may be nefarious of nature.

When my apparatuses failed, coming here was a calculated risk. One I am glad I took. I do not wear a mask to hide. I wear a mask for protection. There is no reason for me to pretend I am afforded any kind of anonymity here from those that wish to seek to harm me or hamper or feel threatened by the Culling Corruption Campaign, including the Million Mask March.

To conclude this post, a recent journal entry:

The Gallant Whistle Blower

A sincere thank you from The Julia Clark Organization to the citizen who saw the evil in the savagery Teodoro “El Teo” Garcia Simental and acted accordingly.

It is a valuable step toward shunning the culture of corruption.

Your noble act honored your country, honored the Americas, and honored humanity globally.

- The Julia Clark Organization

“No one wants to be cheated of a dime bag and no one wants to be shorted on a blow job.” This statement is standard in the conversations addressing corruption within the recreational drug trade.

Festivities that come from this trade should be safe and fun. Those who host such parties and the industry that supplies material for such parties should treat their clients with respect.

No one wants to be killed, raped, or maimed when partying. A main part of hosting such parties is to be a good host. Allowing harm to the party goers cheats the client out of a fun and wholesome time and should play no part in the equation. Those that partake of corruption, including lying, cheating, and stealing, need to be shunned from the festivities.

The Julia Clark Organization lobbies, promotes, requests, urges, and asks for assistance in shunning corruption.

Join us today.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#millionmaskmarch pic.twitter.com/XToAhpO1st
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#Cardiff #MillionMaskMarch #UK #Wales #photo pic.twitter.com/GAynJhkIWn
              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"@CassandraRules: This photo from #MillionMaskMarch Italy is kind of amazing. pic.twitter.com/D5raIu6So1"
                sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

CORP. Media hush hush? Really? Wow. "@BadAsher: Conspiracy of SILENCE! #MillionMaskMarch #Anonymous pic.twitter.com/F7nC4j04HT”
                  sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Most relevant international event of week was #Anonymous #MillionMaskMarch. Totally ignored by British media pic.twitter.com/L4IpbiBGQd
                    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#MillionMaskMarch London, Ontario #NOV5 2013 #LdnOnt #MMMLdnOnt #MMM pic.twitter.com/wbYdodFU6d
                      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Gueikut "@AnonNewsIndo: Anonymous Indonesia berkumpul di Tugu Proklamasi, Jakarta Pusat 11.05.13 #MillionMaskMarch pic.twitter.com/3IlMgiGVFQ V0
                        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Anon protesters shoot firework at Buckingham Palace

Oh I almost forgot. That is a very powerful GIF , Seshmeister.
                          Be it plant, photoshop, or au natural it is very poignant of some very clear sentiments of many people.

I like the queen for the most part. No reason to dislike her. She could pass for my aunt!
                          But the symbolism of that building is significant. I would not say so much the royal family is symbolic of corruption , though.
                          I just wanted to bring the photo forward.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

So who will be joining the #MillionMaskMarch next year? pic.twitter.com/skYCIVouIh
                            sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

[picture] #RíoDeJaneiro #Brasil #MillionMaskMarch SOMOS LEGIÓN! pic.twitter.com/8Bp8KavPOk
                              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

#MillionMaskMarch spotlights #cyberbullying l Via @HfxMediaCoop bit.ly/1bcYaOM #Halifax l #Justice4Rehteah pic.twitter.com/79JZMYWnKH
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...