X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by binnie
    But there is a far wider problem than this - why do we equate happiness with our capacity to purchase stuff?
    I would say it's along the lines of what 2 Timothy 3:2 says, that men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient, unthankful, and unholy...

And as John 12:37 says, some refuse to believe, so things become their god...

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Pope Frankie chosen as Time's Person of the Year

And I still want to give Alyona the third horn......
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The church's will have credibility as soon as they refuse to take money. It's the pot calling the kettle black. Good grief. Ok pope. Have a Vatican garage sale. Also the jesuits need to sell off all their equities they own. Oh and let's give everything in the Vatican bank to charity.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

There was a guy by the name of Barrack Obama who showed up. Nobody knew much about him. But the media made him out to be a superstar. He got the Nobel Peace prize without doing anything to actually earn it. He was a creation of the media. People embraced this image thinking it was going to be something new and better. Now only the most delusional believe the illusion.

This pope is no different. He heads an organization that has done horrible things under the facade of religion and charity. He's a product of the media. He hasn't been pope long enough to prove anything of his worth.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...