Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This was intended as an open letter to the Crazy Cuban Canadian Cruz, but it looks like Jerksmear needs to read it as well......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
      The Department of the Internet..........Governmenters gotta government.......

Obamanet: If you like your internet, you can keep your internet. - Al Gore, inventor of the internet
      Where do you think the internet came from, retard? Fucking "competition" between cable companies? And wipe the Comcast cum off your face!

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Article 1. Section 8. of the US Constitution empowers the government to control and regulate the internet......right... got it.

The irony here is why the KH wants to regulate......

Not realizing that if you want more bandwidth you need a permit to put up fiber or dig the ditches. The reason Prez wants to get it front of this isn't so there will be more headroom in the bandwidth for new faster handsets and next gen tech.

Democrats really are transparent...............
        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
          Article 1. Section 8. of the US Constitution empowers the government to control and regulate the internet......right... got it.

The irony here is why the KH wants to regulate......

Not realizing that if you want more bandwidth you need a permit to put up fiber or dig the ditches. The reason Prez wants to get it front of this isn't so there will be more headroom in the bandwidth for new faster handsets and next gen tech.

Democrats really are transparent...............
          Oh, I guess we better get rid of the Air Force since the Constitution only mentions an Army and Navy...

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Oh, I guess we better get rid of the Air Force since the Constitution only mentions an Army and Navy...
            And BTW; cool avatar.

We used to drink and screw to WZ back in college at the quad(circa 1981 lol). Brings back some fine memories of floor parties with some of the smartest dirty women I've ever known.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I have the suspicion you spent most your college days (i.e., DeVry) in the closet.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The F A T Oxycontin addict blames...guess who?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mush may be slitting his own throat here. His "slut" comments last year not only cost him most of his advertisers, but those advertisers eventually pulled out of talk radio, in general. Right wing... left wing.... doesn't matter. Because of Mush, and Weiner Savage making ignorant comments, they want out of the game entirely.

Progressive talk hosts have survived the death of terrestrial talk radio through online means like "Progressive Voices" (see FORD's signature). Wouldn't surprise me if right wing talkers had to do the same before too long (what would they call it.... "REGRESSIVE voices"??.)

Only in a corporate controlled internet, any information that goes against the corporate accepted talking points - either to the left or the right - will be the first thing suppressed. So go ahead Mush.... drink the Scumca$t KoolAid. Wash your Oxy down with it. And talk yourself right out of a job.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Republicans Call Out Crazy Cuban Canadian Cruz on his Net Neutrality Ignorance

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That last guy is really getting raped. Shit, I thought the $70/month I was paying Scumca$t for 20mbps was highway robbery!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Survived before the internet. Will survive after it. Working hard to go back to the cave we are.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          That last guy is really getting raped. Shit, I thought the $70/month I was paying Scumca$t for 20mbps was highway robbery!
                          You are paying for more than just internet.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            You are paying for more than just internet.
                            I'm not supposed to be. I don't get any TV signal from them whatsoever. Not even the local channels, since the bastards started encrypting them and rendering the QAM tuners on my TV and HDHomerun tuner useless. And I would never even consider their ridiculously overpriced phone service. So strictly internet here. Unfortunately, there are literally no other options available. Fastest DSL here is only 1.5 mbps, and that might as well be dial-up when it comes to any sort of streaming.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

FCC to vote to regulate net neutrality Thursday: What it means

The Federal Communications Commission is set to vote Thursday on a new set of rules for Internet service providers. And while Democratic Chairman Tom Wheeler’s proposal to regulate the Internet like water, electricity and other public utilities is slated for approval, the months (years, actually) of fighting over net neutrality, both within the FCC and on Capitol Hill, won’t likely end there.

As Thursday’s vote has drawn closer, Wheeler continued to face pressure from within his own party to amend the net neutrality rules. And contrary to a report in The New York Times on Tuesday suggesting that Republican lawmakers once poised to pounce on new FCC rules with counteracting legislation have now accepted defeat, Republican Senator and Senate Commerce Committee Chairman John Thune tweeted that the GOP has far from conceded on the hot topic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad penny.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Question to the US people.

I get the impression you don't have much choice when it comes to internet providers is that true or is it just a problem in rural areas?

I have a choice of 6 here and the competition has to help.

Comment

Working...