WTF Kansas....and Arizona.....and Missouri.....and Georgia....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Hillary should be locked up in a padded cell. That woman is insane. The only reason her and Bill will never get a divorce is both of them could be forced to testify against each other in a court of law. They are stuck with each other and that is almost justice right there. LOL!
    Now I need you to think about that. When you are dealing with two lawyers....like my brother was a lawyer.....all you have to do....is if clinton gets impeached you instead allow Al Gore to take over....and in that....he is allowed to appoint his own vice-president.....while Al is chief...he pardons Bill and appoints him vice president...then Al resigns and Bill re-appoints him vice president. All Legal. And not dogging the Constitution's rules. Bingo. That is how lawyers think.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-18-2014, 02:14 AM. Reason: You are not allowed to vote on the Vice-President mid-term. The Pres can do whatever she works out. As it should be.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
      Now I need you to think about that. When you are dealing with two lawyers....like my brother was a lawyer.....all you have to do....is if clinton gets impeached you instead allow Al Gore to take over....and in that....he is allowed to appoint his own vice-president.....while Al is chief...he pardons Bill and appoints him vice president...then Al resigns and Bill re-appoints him vice president. All Legal. And not dogging the Constitution's rules. Bingo. That is how lawyers think.
      Pretty much. That's the problem. We have too many lawyers serving in political office. Heck they don't even try and game the system now. They just blatantly break the law. Nobody seems to do anything about it. I think everyone has dirt on everyone and they all are becoming multimillionaires in office from bribes and insider trading. There are those things called elections they have to worry about but now they are acting like those don't matter anymore either.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-18-2014, 02:23 AM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Tolerance? Really? Aren't you the idiot basically arguing that we should be tolerant of Nazi's and their hatred of Jews?
        No, you just don't understand plain english obviously. I said your buddies thinks anyone who doesn't think like he does should be eliminated like Hitler tried to eliminate the Jews. Douchebag...
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

I just realized something last night. There is a similar bill that has been introduced in Tennesee.

IF (as the Kansas Senators believe), passage of such legislation will destroy the Republican Party, then I want the bill to pass. It will get struck down by a court in no time. Meanwhile, the Republican Party implodes. The Free World wins.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Same bill in Tennessee?

Sounds like its another one of those KKKoch funded ALEC scams then.... and eventually they will try it in every "red" state....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

You political experts want to blame the republicans for everything but the current administration is doing more to destroy this country than the last one. We owe more money to foriegn investers than ever and the national debt has skyrocketed but the republicans in Kansas don't want to serve homos so they're much worse. Obama might be a BCE man but he's still a democrat no matter how you spin it.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                No, you just don't understand plain english obviously. I said your buddies thinks anyone who doesn't think like he does should be eliminated like Hitler tried to eliminate the Jews. Douchebag...
                No idiot. You're saying "liberals are intolerant" of conservatives for their intolerance. But the problem here is legislation against basic civil rights based on sexual preference you shithead! Nobody is banning anyone for being conservative, it's Kansas fucktardians that want to deny citizens their basic rights based on their personal lives! Just like Nazis restricted the Jews, which is my point though admittedly a stretch. Get a job and try being productive for once in your life! Douchebag.
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-18-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You political experts want to blame the republicans for everything but the current administration is doing more to destroy this country than the last one. We owe more money to foriegn investers than ever and the national debt has skyrocketed but the republicans in Kansas don't want to serve homos so they're much worse. Obama might be a BCE man but he's still a democrat no matter how you spin it.
                  What do you care? Like you pay taxes...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Now that's not fair......

The sales tax on all those socks he buys at Wal Mart adds up, ya know?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Get a job and try being productive for once in your life!
                      I would but you'd still snivel and whine like you're doing now.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Why do you care if they don't like fags in Kansas? You don't live there. If you go there just try not to let anyone know you're a homo and you'll be fine.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Tolerate this.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why do you care if they don't like Jews in Germany? You don't live there. If you go there just try not to let anyone know you're a Jew and you'll be fine.

Why do you care if they don't like blacks in Mississippi? You don't live there. If you go there just try not to let anyone know you're black and you'll be fine.
                            Why do you care if they don't like Palestinians in Israel? You don't live there. If you go there just try not to let anyone know you're a Muslim and you'll be fine.
                            Why do you care if they don't like breeders in San Francisco? You don't live there. If you go there just try not to let anyone know you're a hetero and you'll be fine.
                            Substitute any words you want.... it's still going to sound bigoted and stupid.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I would but you'd still snivel and whine like you're doing now.
                              No I wouldn't, because then you wouldn't posting bullshit on the internet morning, noon, and night...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why do you care if they don't like fags in Kansas? You don't live there. If you go there just try not to let anyone know you're a homo and you'll be fine.
                                I wouldn't give a fuck what they thought of me in Kansas. What do you care about liberals? They're the ones giving you your handouts, dipshit! If anyone should stop bitching about the "nanny/welfare state," it's you!!
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-18-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...