Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

And racist delusional wackjobs squatting on public lands are NOT part of a corrupt system?
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Well... I guess that's not surprising, considering it's coming from an ignorant old man who was raised to believe that "negroes" were descended from angels who were too lazy to fight Satan.......
      That LDS version of my whole "getting kicked out of Heaven" ordeal always cracked me up

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Now you're conversing with yourself ??

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Satan
          And racist delusional wackjobs squatting on public lands are NOT part of a corrupt system?
          That's a corrupt question...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            That's a corrupt question...
            How can a question be corrupt? How is a welfare scofflaw rancher deciding that his cattle can eat anywhere free of charge while his uses the same system and government to maximize his profits possibly have a fucking leg to stand on?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

You don't get it, Nick...

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

No, YOU don't get it, Mr. Presley......

It's been reported on Hell News Network (HNN) today that Clive Bundy is not only a delusional racist, but he's also a FUCKING LIAR.

Turns out the ranch he actually owns (as opposed to the BLM land he mooches off of) has only been in his family since 1948, at the earliest, despite his claims that his Mormon ancestors moved there when Utah got too non-polygamist for them (or whatever).

Bundy was born in Utah. His parents lived there, as did their parents, and so forth. He is NOT a Nevada native, any more than the BCE are natives of Texas. He is a lying racist welfare queen.

And Hannazi couldn't run away from him fast enough on his radio show today....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You don't get it, Nick...
                  I don't fucking get it? dude, move to fucking Somalia or something. Armed militias and mob rule are big there...

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                      No, YOU don't get it, Mr. Presley......

It's been reported on Hell News Network (HNN) today that Clive Bundy is not only a delusional racist, but he's also a FUCKING LIAR.

Turns out the ranch he actually owns (as opposed to the BLM land he mooches off of) has only been in his family since 1948, at the earliest, despite his claims that his Mormon ancestors moved there when Utah got too non-polygamist for them (or whatever).

Bundy was born in Utah. His parents lived there, as did their parents, and so forth. He is NOT a Nevada native, any more than the BCE are natives of Texas. He is a lying racist welfare queen.

And Hannazi couldn't run away from him fast enough on his radio show today....
                      Actually Nevada was part of the Utah Territory and Utah as we know it didn't exist until 1896. All Mormons would be defined as racists by the current liberal standards.

If white Mormons voted liberal they would get a free pass. Just like all the illegal aliens allowed to cross the border. At least the Bundy's aren't running drugs. Maybe that will be the next story.

It's not what you do, it's what flag you fly. The Bundy's should raise the Mexican and Gay rainbow flag and celebrate earth day and the majority of the media not only would leave them alone but they would become huge heros in this modern age. Brokeback Bundy.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-25-2014, 12:16 AM.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• tbone888
                        Roadie
                        • Feb 2012

Bingo!! I have a hard time taking any "agenda driven drivel" seriously, which encompasses basically 100% of anything political. It does, however, make for very entertaining reading material.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Now you're conversing with yourself ??
                          No, I'm dancing with myself.....

Comment

• tbone888
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2012

Another upside to Bundy announcing he's a gay mexican drug runner...as soon the controversy settles down, he would undoubtedly be offered an anchor job at CNN

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by tbone888
                              Bingo!! I have a hard time taking any "agenda driven drivel" seriously, which encompasses basically 100% of anything political. It does, however, make for very entertaining reading material.
                              Never base any serious decision or belief on emotions. Always keep calm and use reason. The people who are running the show are experts at playing people's emotions and dividing the population up. If you don't fly off the handle and let your emotions control you, they have no control over you. As Mr. David Lee Roth once said,"You are as big as what bothers you."
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

That's right brother...

Comment

Working...