Occasional TV producer 'claims' Boston bombing was a "false flag attack" - DEBUNKED

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    No it isn't...

The purse is shiny black leather...

That's a matte black rubber tube...
    Damn...my purse has the same thing....it's the piece sewn inside that makes it hold it's shape. All that pic proves is that the woman needs a new purse...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

There's many other factors at hand here.

I'm sure most of you have been at an outdoor (daytime, not floodlit) televised event.
      Have you noticed that even during overcast inclement weather, the tv images portray unnaturally bright and vibrantly coloured images?

Part of the magic of focal ratio to aperture.
      And every eight year old with a tablet device has image processing capability.

I'll go with the official story from the boots on ground.

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

If you're going to give us bullshit like "OH WHY AREN'T THEY IN AGONY?! WHY DON'T THEY HAVE PAINED EXPRESSIONS ON THEIR FACE?" The answer is simple. These people are in SHOCK, and when you're body is in shock for those minutes after the trauma occurs, you can literally not feel any pain.
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

One can make a case for actors or real all day. The problem I have with the issue is that citizens willingly let armed police officers storm their homes without a warrant.

THAT was a trial run people.

Last edited by DrMaddVibe; 04-28-2014, 07:50 AM.
          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I definitely think something is fishy with the Boston thing. Looking at it objectively there are a lot of 'what ifs'. I don't put it past our govt to do something like this. How about the loss of rights when the police state went into effect as they searched for 1 kid? That's just scary.
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
              I definitely think something is fishy with the Boston thing. Looking at it objectively there are a lot of 'what ifs'. I don't put it past our govt to do something like this. How about the loss of rights when the police state went into effect as they searched for 1 kid? That's just scary.
              I'll admit that I don't like that either. I believe it was a blatant abuse of police power in the name of national security.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

They stormed the place in a rush for what? A wounded kid? Good God...then they shot the place up and the worst of it all is...

The man shot dead by an FBI agent in Orlando, Florida early today was "about to sign a statement" admitting to a role, along with Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, in an unsolved triple murder in Massachusetts in 2011, according to two people with direct knowledge of the case.

The more you read on that one...the worse it gets.

America isn't "free" anymore.
                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                  They stormed the place in a rush for what? A wounded kid? Good God...then they shot the place up and the worst of it all is...

The man shot dead by an FBI agent in Orlando, Florida early today was "about to sign a statement" admitting to a role, along with Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, in an unsolved triple murder in Massachusetts in 2011, according to two people with direct knowledge of the case.

The more you read on that one...the worse it gets.

America isn't "free" anymore.
                  The guy who was interrogated and killed is pretty fucked up. Worst part is no one cares and it's swept under the rug. Move along, nothing to see here.
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• fraroc
                    Commando
                    • Jun 2012

The guy who was interrogated and killed is pretty fucked up. Worst part is no one cares and it's swept under the rug. Move along, nothing to see here.
                    The FBI knew that they would look like a bunch of murderous assholes if this got major press.

I do not believe that the bombing itself was a false flag attack, I believe it genuinely was the two guys and that's it. But the way the FBI and the local police forces responded to this in panic was extremely fucked up, the way that they were doing it, they might as well have been looking for fuckin' Bin Laden.

Comment

• VAiN
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

At the end of the day it was a private citizen who found the kid hiding in a covered boat. The whole exercise was for nothing.. Other than seeing just how far the average person can be pushed by big brother.

Comment

• fraroc
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2012

At the end of the day it was a private citizen who found the kid hiding in a covered boat. The whole exercise was for nothing.. Other than seeing just how far the average person can be pushed by big brother.
                        Or they were so fucking concerned with thinking that one of the citizens were the actual bombers that they didn't think to do any real investigations.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Or it was all a staged event to gauge the sheeple's reaction to police state style treason...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

If you think this is real, you're 100% asleep...

He's being paraded down the street for you to see...

None of what you see in that pic would be happening in real life...

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

Expert snake handling hypocrite I am not.

So I'm gonna have to take your word on that

Comment

• fraroc
                                Commando
                                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                If you think this is real, you're 100% asleep...

He's being paraded down the street for you to see...

None of what you see in that pic would be happening in real life...
                                HOW.
                                THE.
                                FUCK.
                                WOULD.
                                YOU.
                                KNOW?

Jesus Christ, were you there? Do you know this shit for an absolute fact, FUCK NO.

I'm done with your fucking exploitative conspiracy theorist ass, for all I care you can go fuck a fleshlight and fantasize about it being Alex Jones. Go fuck yourself.

Comment

Working...