Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Video lesson: 79 videos that will guide you through each step in learning how to hit long range targets.

Info for the next AG to be arraigned:

Black gangbangers killed more than 168 people in the FIRST SIX MONTHS IN CHICAGO last year.

................There are just so many cases of domestic homegrown right wing, pro-Gun, pro-Constitution terrorists committing mass murders that they need a special law enforcement group just to deal with them............
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You can watch that as much as you want but I'm afraid there is no empirical evidence that your penis will actually get larger in the long term.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        That kid is from just down the road where I grew up. What bothers me about him is it looks like he went awol. Apparently soldiers died looking for his sorry ass. I'm sorry but I have no respect for soldiers who go awol. As far as trading taliban for the guy. I really don't care. I think the taliban are the least of our worries.
        Not so fast.....

Turns out that FAUX Noize had one single, solitary source for the bullshit they have been spreading about Berghdal. That source is one Dewey Clarridge.

For those who forget the name, Clarridge is an old school BCE/CIA thug who was Ollie North's partner in the cocaine smuggling/terrorist training/death squad enabling clusterfuck known as Iran/Contra. The miserable son of a bitch would have done prison time for his crimes, but his boss Poppy Bush pardoned him on Christmas Eve 1992, just before he left office (along with other BCE payroll criminals)

So all this right wing hysterical bullshit of the last three days about this poor Berghdal kid comes from one source, who is KNOWN to lie for a living.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I never said we would take over the government by force.
          See, that's one of the main arguments the anti-gun crowd likes to toss out. "How would owning an AR stop the Gubment from wreaking havoc on the citizens? How would it allow you to fight back and win?" Gee, I don't know. The Afghanis did pretty damn good against the Soviets with AKs and a few Stingers. And you can bet your ass that when the Gubment here starts loading us all up for The Great Train Ride that the Stingers and TOWs will be flowing like cheap wine on the black market.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            See, that's one of the main arguments the anti-gun crowd likes to toss out. "How would owning an AR stop the Gubment from wreaking havoc on the citizens? How would it allow you to fight back and win?" Gee, I don't know. The Afghanis did pretty damn good against the Soviets with AKs and a few Stingers. And you can bet your ass that when the Gubment here starts loading us all up for The Great Train Ride that the Stingers and TOWs will be flowing like cheap wine on the black market.
            I like the afghan comparison , tho am guessing most of them wernt in danger of being stuck in the drive through at mcdonalds .... just saying
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Afghans don't need AK-47s. They just hate being invaded. As they keep telling every fucking empire that comes along and invades them. And fails to conquer them every time.....

Ask Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Leo Brezhnev (and those three short-timers that followed him before Gorby showed up), and various British, Indian, & Persian attempts over the years. I'm sure Satan could put you in touch with them.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

In truth if you/we had of left them alone , to their grubby little pre industrial world existence most Americans wouldnt have ever heard of afghanistan. Most brits to.
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  The Afghans don't need AK-47s. They just hate being invaded. As they keep telling every fucking empire that comes along and invades them. And fails to conquer them every time.....
                  Yet you wouldn't listen to Ron Paul...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    Yet you wouldn't listen to Ron Paul...
                    I didn't have any problem listening to Ron Paul. As a matter of fact, I applauded him for openly opposing the BCE/PNAC invasions.

That doesn't mean he would make a good President though. At least not without a Congress that has a solid 2/3 majority of Sanders/Kucinich/Warren Liberals in both houses.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Good sources saying that the stuff I just said is coming.
                      I laugh every time I read that...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                        That doesn't mean he would make a good President though.
                        Ron Paul is honest...

That alone would make him the best President of our lifetime...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ron Paul is honest...

That alone would make him the best President of our lifetime...
                          But his RandTard economic policies would make the Great Depression look like a Mormon church picnic.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

That isn't true...

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That isn't true...
                              The Great Depression was directly caused by the unregulated predatory capitalism of the 1920s. FDR's reforms kept us safe from it happening again. Then the BCE began dismantling them in the 1980s. Neil Bush's theft of the Savings & Loan industry was the first major casualty, and further deregulation, including the murder of Glass Steagal directly led to the fucking mess that Chimpy left us in 2008 that we still have yet to fully recover from. The only way to keep this shit from happening again is to restore FDR's protections. Ron Paul wants to do the opposite and deregulate everything.

And that's just the banking industry. Look at what else has happened because regulations have been dismantled over that last 34 years. ENRON. Comcast. Monsatan. Halliburton. All these companies that have grown way too big, because the laws are no longer there to keep them from swallowing up smaller companies. Or even other huge companies, as is the case with Scumcast. Ron Paul and his fellow Randtards think this is all well and good, because the Ayn Rand fairy tale said so. Never mind the obvious reality says otherwise.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Holder vows fight against 'homegrown extremists'

I laugh every time I read that...
                                We have 10 years of posts here you can look back of me being proved right and you being wrong.

You should look back at them and laugh your head off.

It's just a pity we don't still have more of your earlier pro Iraq war Ashcroft and the rest posts when it was them running you rather than the conspiracy theory crowd.

That would be super funny to read.
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-06-2014, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...