Banned
      • Dec 2003

Of course...

Criminals wouldn't be lying to you...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Lying has been going on for decades. Just way more so in the previous one.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

You gotta to take intellectual leaps to convince yourself of that one...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

You also thought cholesterol, salt, vitamins and minerals were bad...
            LDL cholesterol IS bad. So is salt, in excess (as it is in most processed food)

You also thought carbon dioxide was bad...
            It is..... unless you're a plant. Are you a vegetable??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

No, but your brain is...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The liberals wont...

They're so hell bent on having this lying bastard succeed they give him a pass on everything...

The truth is in their face yet they refuse to see it...

Obomba is ten times worse than Bush but they will never admit it...
                The Bush family might be evil but they aren't insane. I'm afraid Barry is. The ice is starting to melt under his feet. His approval rating is in the shitter. I thought he was just a narcissist but he's getting more erratic and random. He's just a guy by the name of Barry Soetoro who had a crazy mom who put him into some bad situations as a young kid. I would call it abuse. He gained street smarts early and someone popped for a pretty good education. His name was changed to Barrack Obama to make him more universally appealing. You just don't get a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing.

I'm not sure who backed this guy but he was a slick hustler and can lie with the straight face. But he's doing a lot of damage. Just not in the US but overseas. He's a total wrecking ball with international consequences. We've had this corruption before but not at these levels. What worries me most about Barry is his mental health. This guy might go full bore into areas Bush refused to tread.

We would be better off with Joe Biden in the seat. Joe might be a corrupt scum bag but at least he seems to have his marbles left.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                  They guy is in dire need of couch time and a good trainer.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    The Bush family might be evil but they aren't insane. I'm afraid Barry is. The ice is starting to melt under his feet. His approval rating is in the shitter. I thought he was just a narcissist but he's getting more erratic and random. He's just a guy by the name of Barry Soetoro who had a crazy mom who put him into some bad situations as a young kid. I would call it abuse. He gained street smarts early and someone popped for a pretty good education. His name was changed to Barrack Obama to make him more universally appealing.
                    You have a short memory, at the time most people thought his name along with his color made him unelectable, as it turned out it just a significant minority very angry.

It seems to me that the US should seriously think about having a 1 term limit for presidents, they are so incredibly detached from reality due to security these days it quickly makes them at least a bit mad.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The liberals wont...

They're so hell bent on having this lying bastard succeed they give him a pass on everything...

The truth is in their face yet they refuse to see it...

Obomba is ten times worse than Bush but they will never admit it...
                      In no way is he ten times worse than the Chimp.

Probably is slightly worse than Clinton though

And this Liberal hasn't given him a pass on shit since he sold us out on the Public Option.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...