Banned
    • Dec 2003

In my best Kerry voice...

I JOHN KERRY PROMISE THAT ASSHOLE WILL BE GONE AFTER I WIN THE ELECTION

Comment

• John Ashcroft
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

AND I, JOHN "F-ING" KERRY, PROMISE TO TAKE MORE OF YOUR MONEY FOR THE "COMMON GOOD"...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Back on topic though.....

Wouldn't it be convenient for the BCE to have poor Saddam (or a reasonable facsimile) drop dead - and be all over the news channels - right about the time John Kerry is about to deliver the "speech of his life".

Would the BCE do something like that? Well, considering how they have created events - or rumors of events (shades of Matthew 24) every time they were on the verge of bad press coverage in the last three years, it's a strong possibility.......
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

Fuck it I'm going to quit my job and get on welfare so i can be helped out by the common good. you people owe me.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
            Fuck it I'm going to quit my job and get on welfare so i can be helped out by the common good. you people owe me.
            Hey, if your grandfather had funded a genocidal dictator, and your father was the world's most famous heroin smuggler, you wouldn't have to work either
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

My grandfather did fund a genocidal dictator and my father is a world famous heroin smuggler. they were just bad with my inheritance.

Comment

Working...