Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Most people don't know it but Bill Clinton and HW Bush had a working relationship before Bill was president. Bill made sure the drugs kept flowing. Bill was also the president who broke the promise to Gorbechev and moved NATO east. I think HW Bush hated being president. Once he had it all set up he could just put his puppets in.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Read my lips...

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Most people don't know it but Bill Clinton and HW Bush had a working relationship before Bill was president. Bill made sure the drugs kept flowing. Bill was also the president who broke the promise to Gorbechev and moved NATO east. I think HW Bush hated being president. Once he had it all set up he could just put his puppets in.
        Well, he'd already been President for 12 years, by that point. (Does anybody STILL believe Reagan actually made a single decision of any significance while he was supposedly "President") Probably just sick of the job. I always did think he gave up fairly easily right in the middle of that 1992 campaign. One minute he's throwing out all this bullshit like "Bozo and the Ozone man" and blaming Clinton for U2 calling the White House during their shows on the Zoo TV tour.....

....and then soon after that..... he seemed to give up, which seems very un BCE-like. I'm guessing once he got Bill to promise he would push George's NAFTA dragonshit through, he knew he could head back to Kennebunkport and collect the profits from the smack & coke operations.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

It was also Chip Tatum in another interview who said HW Bush was the coldest and meanest SOB he had ever been around. Before Bush the CIA was concerned about collateral damage when Bush came in he didn't care. As long as the objective was met. The motherfucker didn't care about anyone including his own sons.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

From what I heard about Reagan is he was in charge early on in his presidency. He pissed people like HW Bush off because he was less of a puppet than they hoped he would be. After the shooting Reagan was not in control. Also the man probably was in the early stages of alzheimers. I will always view Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter as decent people who probably were over their heads in a real cess pool. Both made mistakes but at least they were more decent than what rolled in after them.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

From what I heard about Reagan is he was in charge early on in his presidency. He pissed people like HW Bush off because he was less of a puppet than they hoped he would be. After the shooting Reagan was not in control. Also the man probably was in the early stages of alzheimers. I will always view Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter as decent people who probably were over their heads in a real cess pool. Both made mistakes but at least they were more decent than what rolled in after them.
              I've heard that theory too, but the fact is that Reagan didn't even pick his own cabinet. Only Donald Regan and Edwin Meese were loyal to Reagan. The rest of them were BCE loyalists, and no doubt chosen by Poppy himself.
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

One thing I never understood about Democrats is they seem obsessed about what is on the right wing biased media. I don't get it.

I don't watch left or right news at this point. I read Politico and a few other places and I listen to all of you here. I see shenanigans like the one above on the Daily Show and the like.

Comment

Working...