• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Hey windbag...

Blow away...

I'm sure someone will lend you some drug money...

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Right. It's all the womens' fault! isn't it? What a creepy, misogynist post. ..It's not like women suffer vastly more violence, sexual or otherwise, from men and can't earn as much. But it is of course all their faulty they get preggers while super studs can run around and have lots of children they don't bother paying child support for...
      Yes, and in the example Sesh posted that I elaborated on, a 16 year old girl with THREE kids has no responsibility in keeping herself from getting knocked up, right?

And don't even fucking talk to me about child support. Last time I checked I'm owed about oh $51,480.00 of it.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Yes, and in the example Sesh posted that I elaborated on, a 16 year old girl with THREE kids has no responsibility in keeping herself from getting knocked up, right?

And don't even fucking talk to me about child support. Last time I checked I'm owed about oh $51,480.00 of it.
        You're owed NOTHING!

You're a straight white male. Not only you have absolutely no fucking rights, it's ALL YOUR FAULT! Whatever it is, YOU are to blame, so FUCK. YOU.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          You're owed NOTHING!

You're a straight white male. Not only you have absolutely no fucking rights, it's ALL YOUR FAULT! Whatever it is, YOU are to blame, so FUCK. YOU.

Cheers!
          You're right. What was I thinking?

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

You're right. What was I thinking?

I was thinking how ironic it is that people are defending women's right and such on a site dedicated to a man who seems to have only one purpose for women. Sperm depository.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Roth is pro abortion I'm sure, I seem to remember him saying at least one of his exes had one.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Roth is pro abortion I'm sure, I seem to remember him saying at least one of his exes had one.
                It's probably not because he's pro choice he's just not into child support.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Hey windbag...

Blow away...

I'm sure someone will lend you some drug money...
                  The Elvis troll doll is back

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    It's probably not because he's pro choice he's just not into child support.
                    Well, he supposedly had insurance to take care of that
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Was there not a story in his autobiography about a pregnancy when he was a teenager?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I dunno dude, what's your solution? Teen pregnancy has declined for the most part in recent years, largely due to better sex education...

I wasn't talking about you personally, just the typical notion that women are whores if they have promiscuous sex but men are laudably studly...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          More like three IIRC. I think he went on a tirade about it and how it would have ruined their lives if they had carried to term. It actually came across as sounding selfish, narcissistic and douchy to me to be honest - even though I'm pro-choice...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I dunno dude, what's your solution? Teen pregnancy has declined for the most part in recent years, largely due to better sex education...

I wasn't talking about you personally, just the typical notion that women are whores if they have promiscuous sex but men are laudably studly...
                            Oh I totally agree with you on the double standard. It's ridiculous. And I'm all for making men and women step up to their financial responsibilities for the kids they create. I'd just about blow a judge to get the child support I'm owed. But it ain't gonna happen so I didn't hook up with another chick and start cranking out more of em. I stopped at one. Unfortunately there's not much incentive for these young girls to quit cranking out the babies. Not when they can get food stamps, Medicaid, a check for each kid each month, housing assistance, childcare assistance, all the things that the rest of us have to go to work to be able to pay for. When it's just handed to you, no strings attached, there's really no incentive to get a job.

Honestly, nearly every time I go buy groceries I see a young, able bodied white chick with a couple kids playing the Put That Back game 'cause they're maxing out their EBT cards. You would think they would learn after the first one. Especially since chicks have been able to go the Health Department and get free birth control at least since I was a teenager. And dudes can too - they give away rubbers like lollipops at a bank.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Unfortunately there's not much incentive for these young girls to quit cranking out the babies. Not when they can get food stamps, Medicaid, a check for each kid each month, housing assistance, childcare assistance, all the things that the rest of us have to go to work to be able to pay for. When it's just handed to you, no strings attached, there's really no incentive to get a job.
                              The problem with this, and of course all of us who do work our asses off only to generate taxes that support the pond life want a solution, is that all that ends up happening most of the time with the incentives is that you end up punishing their kids.

All the more argument to encourage them to abort them before they exist of course.

That and education.

Places like Holland who have lots of sex education have much lower teen pregnancy rates than the US or UK.
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-05-2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hmmm...

Comment

Working...