X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    No bank gives a shit about politicians other than who they pick for the Supreme Court (and the next pressie is going to picking quite a few) in order to keep the laws that benefit their corporate raping interest. Politicians are tokens for Yankee feel good bullshit imperialism nothing else.
    You need to buy and blackmail all three branches. The congress is the most diversified and hardest to corrupt. Lifetime congressmen and decades of setups, honey traps, and bribery have taken their toll.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      Alex Jone$ is buttfucking Drudge??

Does Mann Coulter know "her" boyfriend is cheating on "her"?
      Is political celebrity all you care about ??

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        You need to buy and blackmail all three branches. The congress is the most diversified and hardest to corrupt. Lifetime congressmen and decades of setups, honey traps, and bribery have taken their toll.

Yeah, yeah, old white guys and a few tokens. Who has the time anymore to concern themselves with this shit?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They are all cut from the same cloth - even your angry old white guy Malloy.
          Oh Malloy is definitely angry. Except he's angry about the shit that's actually happened in this country the last 30+ years, and not the made up bullshit that the FAUX/Limpdick/teabagger crowd is angry about.

I'm pretty much angry about the same things myself, I just try not to dwell on that shit, so my head doesn't explode.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Yeah, yeah, old white guys and a few tokens. Who has the time anymore to concern themselves with this shit?
            I thought the video was good. I liked the interpretive dance part.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              She has nice hair.
              Goes with her Adam's Apple.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                No, actually I wish those particular "political celebrities" would drop off the face of the Earth already.

(no offense to Satan, as they would then be his problem)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Oh Malloy is definitely angry. Except he's angry about the shit that's actually happened in this country the last 30+ years, and not the made up bullshit that the FAUX/Limpdick/teabagger crowd is angry about.
                  Weak. He's not doing shit to help any social or political ill in this country, either. Like I told you abut that asshole, yelling at a problem does not make it go away, nor does it raise awareness or bring about conscientiousness change. So fuck him. He's nothing more than angry old white guy who bankrolls his political bias for a check from every 6 minute commercial block he airs on his otherwise shitty show. He's a fucking capitalist, Ford and yeah, nothing wrong with that other than he's a hypocritical one.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

McCain of 2000 would have been better than Chimpy, but probably not better than Gore. McCain of 2008 would have died 3 months or less into his term from the stress of the job and left us with pResidunce Moosealini.

And Romney probably would have been murdered by some teabagger just for being a "heretical satanic Mormon cultist bastard" and we would have been stuck with Eddie Munster the Randtard Medicare Butcher.

Even if Barry himself had died in office, Biden would have never approached that level of horror. The worst thing he could have done would be turning the "Federal" Reserve over to the MBNA Credit Card company.
                    McCain is not sane. He's a huge shark. Romney would have done what Netanyahu wanted him to do. Both McCain and Romney would have bombed Iran.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Oh do shut the fuck up and go back to posting the latest of your ankle bracelet on Instagram.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Weak. He's not doing shit to help any social or political ill in this country, either. Like I told you abut that asshole, yelling at a problem does not make it go away, nor does it raise awareness or bring about conscientiousness change. So fuck him. He's nothing more than angry old white guy who bankrolls his political bias for a check from every 6 minute commercial block he airs on his otherwise shitty show. He's a fucking capitalist, Ford and yeah, nothing wrong with that other than he's a hypocritical one.
                        No partisan windbag will change a thing. They just tell their target audience what they want to hear. Rush Limbaugh has been talking the same way for 20 years. Nothing new but the man has made millions. A real game changer is not partisan. They go after everybody. If they are successful they become a target. They usually don't keep their job in the media. If they do, they are put in a broom closet and humiliated.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

People who have assets to lose. They want you frustrated so you give up. Believe me the situation is far from hopeless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

You people need to get back on topic - this thread is about the kids! The kids!!
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              You people need to get back on topic - this thread is about the kids! The kids!!
                              I bet all those black people are US citizens. I tell you what. I would hire them all to run the illegal aliens out of this country. They seem pissed off and motivated. Ok. Let's go to work! I would pay them well too. I would give them cool ass uniforms and when we finally get the borders secured and get the intruders out, we take the money we waste on Israel and throw a big ass party.

We can party in Chicago. We will have ribs and pizza have great blues bands playing. We will party for days and nights on end. If anyone causes any trouble they will be shot.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-14-2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Like I said in the other thread, Fuck Chicago. Without Terry Kath, they're nothing!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...