Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    How long ago did the conversation about who shot the missle go to shit?
    Right about the time someone didn't agree 100% with the Super Manchild.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Two of the people on board were traveling to watch Newcastle play :

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

image.jpg
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          It either was an accident or someone wants to start a war. Ask yourself. Who benefits from starting a war?
          There already is a war there, idiot!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            Jeezus fucking Christ!

Oh, the emotive pudgy people are chiming in!

In Suckadickfresh's world, everything is black & white. He's always on the side of Good & if you don't agree with him 100%, you're on the side of Evil. Even if you don't choose sides, he'll do it for you.
            Oh, the clueless shitheads are poking out of the butt.

All Nitro did was post he was neutral & he immediately gets called a cocksucker.
            I didn't call him a cocksucker, moron He was "neutral?" If this were 1939 he'd be praising Hitler...

Dude, you have serious issues. I hope that the reason you have billions of posts across thousands of sites is because you're locked up in a loony bin.
            I have issues? Dude, you're the one that roles around on the mat with other men, penislicker...

Have you filed a report to the FBI on Nitro's treasonous Neutral stance? He could be a Terrorist!
            No.

Let's all agree with Suckadickfresh & make him happy. Then Putin will read this thread & think "Hey, this guy has rallied an entire Army for his cause. That makes me realise I've been a naughty person, so I think I'll just surrender & let Nicky boy here judge me for all my sins".

Then Suckadickfresh will have a parade in his honour & be heralded as The Saviour of the World & everything will be fine again. Until the next World Crisis, that is... but the Universe can rest easy, knowing that SUCKADICKFRESH will always be posting on the internet!

Cheers!
            Thanks, I know you must be angry being a fat, stupid Portuguese person that has to suck dick to get laid, so I'll take everything you say with a grain of salt, Dom...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-18-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Right about the time someone didn't agree 100% with the Super Manchild.

Cheers!
              Again, you're a sweaty fat Portuguese fucktard that actually grapples with other men. I'm the "manchild?" You seriously crack me up, Imapenislicker.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Oh, the emotive pudgy people are chiming in!

Oh, the clueless shitheads are poking out of the butt.

I didn't call him a cocksucker, moron He was "neutral?" If this were 1939 he'd be praising Hitler...

I have issues? Dude, you're the one that roles around on the mat with other men, penislicker...

No.

Thanks, I know you must be angry being a fat, stupid Portuguese person that has to suck dick to get laid, so I'll take everything you say with a grain of salt, Dom...
                Well, you asked him how Putin's dick tastes... that's calling him a cocksucker, no?

He did say he was neutral. Twice. So now anyone who doesn't agree with you is a Nazi? Nice!

So, you're implying that I'm an homosexual & therefore I have issues? What happened to being tolerant, Nicky?

And Dom DeLuise fucking ruled, thanks for the compliment. But why do you think I'm angry? I'm not the one exploding left & right with accusatory, ranting posts that have no relevance to the issue being discussed & often contradict what you claim you're about.

Still, it's nice to know you can have a valid, adult discussion without resorting to childish insults.

I know, I know, I made fun of your name first, but that's because it sends you on a rampage & that's always entertaining to watch.

Have you saved the Galaxy today?

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Again, you're a sweaty fat Portuguese fucktard that actually grapples with other men. I'm the "manchild?" You seriously crack me up, Imapenislicker.
                  No, you're a mature, reasonable & well-adjusted adult, as evidenced by your posts.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No, you're a mature, reasonable & well-adjusted adult, as evidenced by your posts.

Cheers!
                    Why thank you!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, you asked him how Putin's dick tastes... that's calling him a cocksucker, no?
                      Because it's pretty offensive and akin to blaming a rape victim for her attack. You don't have to run to the aid of your boy NyQuil, he can handle himself.

He did say he was neutral. Twice. So now anyone who doesn't agree with you is a Nazi? Nice!
                      He posted his opinion, then I posted mine. No one asked for yours, either...

So, you're implying that I'm an homosexual & therefore I have issues? What happened to being tolerant, Nicky?
                      Um, excuse moi, I know you are pretty "slow", but you're gonna play the gay-friendly card now? Um, didn't YOU call me 'suckdicknick' or something? But I'M the homophobe! I'm pretty sure you're antics would be vastly more offensive to the gay community than mine ever have...

Again, I know things like irony and your own blatant hypocrisy, double-standards and stupidity escape you. But try to keep up...

And Dom DeLuise fucking ruled, thanks for the compliment.
                      He did!

But why do you think I'm angry? I'm not the one exploding left & right with accusatory, ranting posts that have no relevance to the issue being discussed & often contradict what you claim you're about.
                      I dunno, you seem to stalk me from thread to thread and actively look for things to tighten your wrestling panties about so you can call me names. That hurts my feelings...

Still, it's nice to know you can have a valid, adult discussion without resorting to childish insults.
                      Do you actually read any of your fucking posts, moron?

I know, I know, I made fun of your name first, but that's because it sends you on a rampage & that's always entertaining to watch.

Have you saved the Galaxy today?

Cheers!
                      I know fatty, you're just all fun and games...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-18-2014, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Wow, such hatred. How's your blood pressure, Suckdickfresh?

Make sure you take your medicine.

If you die, the whole world is going to hell. I mean, who else is going to carry the burden of saving the planet behind a keyboard? Or post vitriolic replies that have nothing to do with what was written in the first place?

We can't afford to lose you, you're way too valuable. Please take care of yourself. And keep on being tolerant!

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow, such hatred. How's your blood pressure, Suckdickfresh?

Make sure you take your medicine.

If you die, the whole world is going to hell. I mean, who else is going to carry the burden of saving the planet behind a keyboard? Or post vitriolic replies that have nothing to do with what was written in the first place?

We can't afford to lose you, you're way too valuable. Please take care of yourself. And keep on being tolerant!

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Brilliant comeback!

The Master at work!

I am honoured to be in the presence of such genius. I am not worthy.

*bows*

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Thanks!

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

You're welcome!

Let's see if I can play as well as you.

Suckadickfresh reads a post that slightly differs from the Universal Truth that is his opionion.

Was that alright?

Cheers!

Comment

Working...