Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Elvis is very misguided.

He is typical of the hypocrite bible thumpers. He has so much guilt for all his past sins, that he is now trying to over compensate, by going to the extreme other direction.

You might think Elvis is working awful hard to make you believe most of the bullshit he spews in this dumbass fucked up political forum. In reality, it's not us he's trying to convince, it's himself. If one truly believes so much in something, there is no need for them to work so hard to make others believe it. They will be content knowing what they believe is correct. Elvis' fear is his not really knowing. He's scared.

This is yet another phase in the Elvis life cycle. He will bore of it soon enough, and be on to something else that he'll go completely overboard with.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Proof that Indians are Jews...

Well of course. They were the Lamanites.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

ELVIS is all about fear.

Fear of death, fear of the government, fear of the 'Illuminati', fear of corporations, fear of change, fear of science, fear of strangers, fear of black people, fear of Jews, fear of women.

We tease him on here but it must be a nightmare just getting up in the morning...

Comment

• dazzlindino
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2009

Yep...

Jesus said that His people would be persecuted for their faith...
          so does moe ham mud....next.....
          I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Who said white people are superior ??

And I'm of mixed German and North American Indian orgin...of both jacob and Esau...

My father's grandmother a Miami Indian from the Miami valley...
            "Indian"...what tribe, which band? Chances are...a matriarchal society, possibly with a two-spirit Shaman...no faith in your Jesus, but very spiritual, in touch with MOTHER earth and the Creator.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              E are you aware at all you are having some sort of break down, don't get me wrong in some ways it's interesting in a car crash rubber necking sort of way.
              He's more or less just bored with himself. He doesn't work, nor does he believe in earning what you own. Many like him soon become intrinsically paranoid start listening - and believing - in conspiracy nutjobs and lastly, become "born again" assholes. As long as he doesn't pick up a gun or start beating his wife his social worker can only tell him to get himself on some sort of medication and continue with his therapy - although it's clear that is failing.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                ELVIS is all about fear.

Fear of death, fear of the government, fear of the 'Illuminati', fear of corporations, fear of change, fear of science, fear of strangers, fear of black people, fear of Jews, fear of women.

We tease him on here but it must be a nightmare just getting up in the morning...
                Maybe his social worker needs to institutionalize him.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Elvis is very misguided.
                  It's called having a serious mental illness, Von. Quit fucking defending him.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    "Indian"...what tribe, which band? Chances are...a matriarchal society, possibly with a two-spirit Shaman...no faith in your Jesus, but very spiritual, in touch with MOTHER earth and the Creator.
                    If memory serves me correct (which it usually doesn't before the caffeine hits the bloodstream) ELVIS has claimed Cherokee ancestry. So definitely a matriarchal society there. Also a matrilineal culture (meaning that if your mother is a Cherokee, then so are you). Which is also how the Jews do it, so there's another point in favor of the Mormon "Lamanite" theory.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

If one truly believes so much in something, there is no need for them to work so hard to make others believe it. They will be content knowing what they believe is correct.
                      Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Recruitment is a big part of the game. Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and Born-again Christians have all worn a path to my front door. I just don't get it. I especially despise when I give a polite "sorry, I'm not interested" and I'm still getting litter handed to me.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Last time I just said 'No I'm not superstitious', which seemed to confuse them.

Of course the best option is to strip naked and then invite them in but that does take a bit of guts...

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

I once asked them in , and tried to discus vestigiality and evolution .
                          It wasn't as much fun as you would think and I got wrong off the wife for being cruel
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Of course the best option is to strip naked and then invite them in but that does take a bit of guts...
                            Wouldn't it be easier to just lift your skirt?

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Wouldn't it be easier to just lift your skirt?
                              My god man you can't call it a skirt ,Scotsmen get their Fannys in a right knot if you call it that
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If I see the Mormons coming ahead of time, I'll answer the door with a beer in my hand. Or if it's early in the morning on the weekend, a cup of coffee would work just as well.

With the JW's I usually just wish them a happy holiday.... whichever holiday is closest at the time. Since they consider celebrating ANY of them to be evil and idolatrous.

Does Prince still do New Year's Eve shows? Because, according to the rules of his faith, he really shouldn't.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...