Anti-Israel protesters rally across France, defying ban imposed after synagogue clash

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

No honey, that's not a katyusha rocket in my pants. I'm just glad to see ya...

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Currently one child being killed per hour according to the UN.

Fighting rages on between Israeli forces and Hamas; FAA extends ban on U.S. planes' travel to Israel another 24 hours

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        Hell, Sesh thinks I'm a Jew, and I'm anti Likud. Especially anti-NuttyYahoo. Somebody needs to do the entire world a favor and kill that genocidal fuck already.
        Many people in Israel are anti-NuttyYahoo in the same way you wouldn't be wanted to have been thought of as a Bush supporter just because he was the president at the time.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          No honey, that's not a katyusha rocket in my pants. I'm just glad to see ya...

Stick your hand into my pocket grab onto my rocket…

Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-23-2014, 09:24 PM.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Currently one child being killed per hour according to the UN.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/palestin...-israel-hamas/
            Who cares. They aren't Jews and they are in the way. Let's grab some chairs and watch the bombings and cheer them on.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Irony is that poor kid probably has more actual Hebrew DNA then all three of the "Penthouse Pets of the IDF" pictured above combined.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Irony is that poor kid probably has more actual Hebrew DNA then all three of the "Penthouse Pets of the IDF" pictured above combined.
                Pretty much. It's all bullshit. Let's call it for what it is. Racist. We can't pull this shit in the US but we can send billions of dollars to Israel so they can do it. Then you have the ADL to intimidate anyone who speaks out and AIPAC to bankroll US politicians. I hope there is a lesson to be learned with all this blood and I hope all this blood is what will finally shut up the ADL and pull the rug from underneath AIPAC.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

You are a party pooper.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You are a party pooper.
                    Hey, I never said I wouldn't give them a Kosher sausage to snack on. I just said they probably weren't descended from Abe, Ike, and Jake.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Hey, I never said I wouldn't give them a Kosher sausage to snack on. I just said they probably weren't descended from Abe, Ike, and Jake.
                      The blonde one, especially, lol

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

You are a party pooper.
                        Ha! Back when I lived in Israel a long time ago I didn't give a rat's ass about politics. I really didn't want to be there actually. I kind of got talked into it. Anyways I was out chasing them sweet things. It's pretty much all I cared about. Party! Party! Party! Like all religious places there is a underground delicious rebellion. Fortunately things were pretty peaceful when I was there. Shit there were so many guns everywhere whoever tried anything was going to be shot to pieces.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Pretty much. It's all bullshit. Let's call it for what it is. Racist. We can't pull this shit in the US but we can send billions of dollars to Israel so they can do it. Then you have the ADL to intimidate anyone who speaks out and AIPAC to bankroll US politicians. I hope there is a lesson to be learned with all this blood and I hope all this blood is what will finally shut up the ADL and pull the rug from underneath AIPAC.
                          In many ways the Israeli government is now worse than the South African one during the days of apartheid ever was.

The billions in aid the US is a clever ruse because by making it in the form of weapons, it then becomes a stick to beat lots of congressmen into shape.

'If you object to us killing Palestinian children not only will you lose funding from the Israel lobby but you could also lose jobs in the defense industry in your State.'

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Sometimes you just have to say fuck politics and just be a simple heathen.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Sometimes you just have to say fuck politics and just be a simple heathen.
                              Exactly. I mean, this is a site dedicated to the king of hedonism, right?? I understand politics has its place here...but holy hell, let's at least drink a couple (several) beers and have a laugh every now and then. And that's not directed at Ford - I'm speaking in general. Jesus, it's like a damn library in here most of the time.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                In many ways the Israeli government is now worse than the South African one during the days of apartheid ever was.

The billions in aid the US is a clever ruse because by making it in the form of weapons, it then becomes a stick to beat lots of congressmen into shape.

'If you object to us killing Palestinian children not only will you lose funding from the Israel lobby but you could also lose jobs in the defense industry in your State.'
                                What happened in the US is we outsourced our commercial industries. We actually outsourced our pollution and gave it to China. Due to our very high corporate taxes, our corporations now have their headquarters in foreign countries like Ireland and pay lower taxes. We've become a war economy. The best and brightest students get jobs in the military contractor industries.

It's the problem Eisenhower pointed out. We built up a huge war machine because of World War II and we never scaled it back. I thought after the break up of the Soviet Union NATO would have been disbanded and we would spend less on the military. Nope. We just stirred more shit to justify it. I think by now everyone is not buying it but you see now they are trying to bring the big menacing Russian bear back to scare everyone to keep the game going. It's bullshit.

Comment

Working...