• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    When do you eat it?

If they brought out 2 buckets of fries would you feel obliged to eat them all?

I think that's part of it. Getting over the natural human thing that you need to eat what is put in front of you never mind the portion like a dog.
    That's part of it. When I was a kid we were told to "clean your plate" because there wasn't gonna be anything else until the next meal. We weren't poor, but there wasn't a lot of snack/junk food in the house. So you ate what was put in front of you and went back outside to raise hell and play. But nowadays when I go out to eat, I almost never finish the meal. It's just too damn much food. And the waiter/waitress is almost always surprised when we turn down dessert. I guess a lot of people eat dessert with meals. Growing up we almost never had any sort of dessert. And we never have it here at home now, well almost never.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

When do you eat it?

If they brought out 2 buckets of fries would you feel obliged to eat them all?

I think that's part of it. Getting over the natural human thing that you need to eat what is put in front of you never mind the portion like a dog.
      I just want half or maybe a third and hey, that means the price should be half or two thirds less. The serving staff love the higher prices because they get bigger tips and one restaurant owner told me it's what the consumer wants. Well I don't want it and I don't want to look like 35% of the US population.

Sure modern medicine can prolong your life but if you fuck yourself up with bad eating habits it's not a quality life. Sitting in adult diapers for an extra few years with a fucked brain due to strokes isn't exactly the golden years.

Overeating is just as bad as all the other vices. Type 2 diabetes is the number one killer in the US. Heart disease is up there too. We are literally eating ourselves to death. Why? What's the thrill? If you want a thrill and want to kill yourself get a motorcycle and ride like a maniac! Hell become a rock star and spend all nine lives at once. Go for it! Be Kieth Moon have a good time and blow the works before you are 30. People will remember you.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-28-2014, 09:31 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

LOL you are a terrible person and anyway fat is worse because it's their own fault plus someone with an amazing body is still hot no matter how ugly but a big flabby thing is that no matter how pretty they would be if they weren't.

It's all degrees of course...

Nope I work with a big women , who is super hot . weird , I know your gonna say am a chubby chaser but she is fantastic very very pretty.
        But I think its because she dresses appropriatly ... if that makes sense.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          That's the problem with bison. You can dry it out. The best burger I ever had was at a place in Montana called Bullwinkles and it was all bison. I haven't had one since that beat it.
          If the place is called Bullwinkles, shouldn't they be serving mooseburgers?

On the other hand, there's Tatanka Burgers in Tacoma WA, just south of Point Defiance park. "Tatanka" being the Lakota people's name for the Buffalo, of course.

A bit pricy, as far as take out burger joints go, but they are damn good!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Nope I work with a big women , who is super hot . weird , I know your gonna say am a chubby chaser but she is fantastic very very pretty.
            If you find fat women a turn on then you are going to be a super happy man because there are plenty to go around.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

its unfortunate my post was followed by a one mentioning moose

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

If you find fat women a turn on then you are going to be a super happy man because there are plenty to go around.
                I find pretty women pretty

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Is her name Rosie?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                    "Tatanka" being the Lakota people's name for the Buffalo, of course.
                    Of course I was just about to say that.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

someone with an amazing body is still hot no matter how ugly
                      You should see this new chick they hired at the office. I was outside on Friday, hitting the e cig, and this chick comes outside to smoke. Tight blue jeans, long slim stems, tight top and a killer rack and long bleached blonde hair. And of course I immediately start hitting on her and she turns around and she has a face that would kill the mightiest of boners. I mean just an old sea hag. What a disappointment.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

you know what , am saying big on an american forum... she aint that BIG . More volup .......... who cares she has tits am not choosey

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          You should see this new chick they hired at the office. I was outside on Friday, hitting the e cig, and this chick comes outside to smoke. Tight blue jeans, long slim stems, tight top and a killer rack and long bleached blonde hair. And of course I immediately start hitting on her and she turns around and she has a face that would kill the mightiest of boners. I mean just an old sea hag. What a disappointment.

I fear you have a sensitive boner if a bit of ugly puts it off

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            I love that show The Office. It's funny because all the stuff is so true. LOL!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In real life of course this is an insanely dangerous topic to discuss in public.

Like for example your skinny girl when they get to 40 may go haggard and old looking especially if she smokes but that is no reason to go fat either.

Or that the obsessive about their weight girls are maybe less good in bed or less fun?

The whole thing is a minefield of generalizations and trueisms...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I fear you have a sensitive boner if a bit of ugly puts it off
                                Drive her from the rear. Imagine her being someone else. Mr. Boner wont care then. But hey. She might fall in love and you will hate going to the office after. She's probably going to want More! More! More! and you will create an inter-office soap opera.

Comment

Working...