Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I think a lot of people are on their one last nerve. It doesn't matter what race they are. Heck a lot of cops are on their last nerve. They deal with society's dregs and slowly inside the frustration slowly builds and you have a walking pressure cooker. Then something happens where it just blows. Once a person goes into the rage stage they just go crazy. A riot is just masses of people feeding on the same rage and because it's in large numbers they feel safe to act out in the worst ways possible.

The riot takes on a life of it's own like a big destructive blob. People let out their pent up rage at sporting events. We all have sat next to the guy who's always yelling and would punch you in the face if you told him his team sucked and to shut the fuck up. Get a stadium full of these assholes and things happen.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Mostly Koreans around here, but that's beside the point.

An unarmed kid got murdered by a cop, and some folks think that's a reason to call people "******s" and "savages".

Maybe the racists in the blue sheets who shoot first and then don't even ask questions (or answer any) are the REAL savages?
      I'm pretty sure the "savages" comment is directed at the low lifes who used this incident as a reason to destroy and loot their community. And I know, somebody is gonna say "Well that's all they can do is tear some shit up real good and steal stuff." Ok, that sounds like a savage to me. Or is thievery and destructification now an acceptable form of civil disobedience? Cause I'm all for getting me some free TVs and a couple pallets full of beer. Yes, I will be looting Sam's Club.

And if it turns out that a cop shot an unarmed kid for no reason then said cop should swing from the highest tree. End of story.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Flat panel TV's would be relatively easy to walk away with, but how exactly would you "loot" pallets of beer?

And if you go to all that trouble, at least make it good beer!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Flat panel TV's would be relatively easy to walk away with, but how exactly would you "loot" pallets of beer?

I don't even know if Sam's carries any good beers. Walmart does sell Stella and Newkie so I might be in luck...But cheap beers work for me too.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Doesn't Sam's Club carry all the same shit WalMart does, just in bigger packages?

Never been to a Sam's Club. Nearest one is 35 miles away, and I only went there once when it was called something else. (Before whatever that chain was called got bought out by the Walton leeches). No point in going there with two Costcos locally that sell better quality shit. Though Costco's beer selection ain't the best either, so I usually don't buy it there.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

You freaks still carrying on about the government slave children burning their own neighborhood over a shooting ??

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Doesn't Sam's Club carry all the same shit WalMart does, just in bigger packages?

Never been to a Sam's Club. Nearest one is 35 miles away, and I only went there once when it was called something else. (Before whatever that chain was called got bought out by the Walton leeches). No point in going there with two Costcos locally that sell better quality shit. Though Costco's beer selection ain't the best either, so I usually don't buy it there.
                So what you are saying is you can buy a bigger dildo at Sam's Club than Walmart.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  You freaks still carrying on about the government slave children burning their own neighborhood over a shooting ??
                  Wait until a computer glitch, a solar flair, or an EMP strike from an enemy destroys the electronic food stamp distribution system. There will be rioting that makes the Martin Luther King shooting riots look like nothing. That should be entertaining. These people have the resources to save up some extra food in case of an emergency. Think they have done so? Call it Sky Daddy or nature. On this rock, the weak are culled time to time and the fittest survive. It will probably be the amish who last.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-12-2014, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Mostly, yeah. But their selection can vary so when the Race War comes you had better be willing to settle for the cheap stuff.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      That should be entertaining.
                      That's why I'm headed to the hills...

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Mostly, yeah. But their selection can vary so when the Race War comes you had better be willing to settle for the cheap stuff.
                        You having a race war , cool.
                        You gonna start it and then declare it's over and then go back and just go fuck it it's broke
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Steal a fucking truck. Steal a big 18 wheeler at the store's dock and load it with the forklift. Hell the new trucks are even automatic so throw it in drive and go. Just make sure you unlock the trailer from the dock door and take the turns wider so you don't take out a light post with the trailer.
                          Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-12-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            That's why I'm headed to the hills...
                            Don't kid yourself dude , all three wishes from That lamp I found caused that
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              You having a race war , cool.
                              You gonna start it and then declare it's over and then go back and just go fuck it it's broke
                              Been having a race war since white Europeans landed here.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                Steal a fucking truck. Steal a big 18 wheeler at the store's dock and load it with the forklift. Hell the new trucks are even automatic so throw it in drive and go. Just make sure you unlock the trailer from the dock door and take the turns wider so you don't take out a light post with the trailer.
                                Looting with an 18 wheeler? That would have to be one Hell of an organized riot to pull that off.

My friend Billy used to just walk in to the beer distributor's warehouse late at night and walk out the door with a case of it, and walk down the railroad tracks. No freight trains ran at night on that line, and it was nowhere near the Amtrak corridor, so it was safe to walk the tracks all the way home. But I never believed he could actually get away with that shit until I watched him do it. Apparently the warehouse had very few people on duty during graveyard shift and none of them worked anywhere near the big loading bay door... which naturally was open in the middle of the summer because the warehouse had no A/C.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...