X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I was talking about white Americans Sesh. You are as dumb as Angel. We all know Canuck's and Limey's don't count. Besides, I hear you Europeans, and Canadians, do a better job of keeping the black man under control, than we do here. I'm sure if you guys were "The Land Of The Free", they'd think that meant they were free to do whatever the fuck they want, and live off everyone else for free, there too. We are just too fucking lenient.
    It's the opposite, you are suffering for your grandparents and their grandparents treating them so shit.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's the opposite, you are suffering for your grandparents and their grandparents treating them so shit.
      he has a black grandparent
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        he has a black grandparent
        Oohh.....Them's fightin' words right there!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
            Veteran
            • Jun 2005

If i loot the local strip club do i get to steal a woman?
            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

I may just loot Seattle and steel a real NFL team. Boo on the Falcons.
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                If i loot the local strip club do i get to steal a woman?
                Who'd want to steal a stripper?? Trust me, I dated one once. Once.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

you might wanna loot some ebola vaccine...

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Uh, you'd be wrong Sesh. The town I come from only had 1200 people, none of which were black. Mostly Holdeman Mennonite religious freaks. In fact, they still have a law on the books that doesn't allow blacks on the sidewalks after 6 pm! So, none of my family had anything to do with the mistreatment of black folks.

What about all the white trash motherfuckers in this Country Sesh? Who can we use as an excuse for their lack of motivation to better themselves? Who mistreated them?

Stop making excuses for them Sesh. How can they hold themselves accountable, if people like you refuse to hold them accountable? Blaming history is a fucking excuse, and a lame one at that. The reason this is the "Land Of The Free" Sesh, is because if anyone wants to get off their ass, and make something of themselves, they can. But hey, why expect anyone to do that, when people like you just continue to make excuses for them.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck that shit. We finally get another championship team up here, ain't nobody looting them. It's bad enough the Sonics were the last one to win a championship. They were stolen decades after the fact and it still sucks

Now that Steve Ballmer has rescued the Clippers from that senile old racist bastard, maybe that will change?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

I would hit the golf section of Dicks sporting goods..you can never have enough golf balls.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

I'd hit the local Home Depot and hire some wetbacks to loot for me.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Grainger! I have a boner just thinking about it!!

I can't wait 'til we win a championship so I have the excuse!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I'd loot Victoria's Secret.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                I was talking about white Americans Sesh. You are as dumb as Angel. We all know Canuck's and Limey's don't count. Besides, I hear you Europeans, and Canadians, do a better job of keeping the black man under control, than we do here. I'm sure if you guys were "The Land Of The Free", they'd think that meant they were free to do whatever the fuck they want, and live off everyone else for free, there too. We are just too fucking lenient. We did the same thing with women. We allowed them to go to work during the war, because we needed them. They fucking blew it all out of proportion, and started all this equal rights bullshit. They should have been bitch slapped right back to the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, after the war was over. We wouldn't have all the problems with them, that we have today. The divorce rate would be a lot lower too.
                                Seattle, 1999:

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...