I guess it's like a poofta...

Maybe worse...

Seshticle's type...

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Then we have the scum who were looting homes after the Joplin tornado.

Pretty sure we had people looting homes after the floods in the West country earlier this year. Words fail me for people like that.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

130 people died in that tornado.

Those looters were far worse morally than people lifting some stuff from big stores IMHO.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by binnie
          I'm not sure I understand looting, really.

Do people really think that more stuff would make them happy?
          It's not about happiness binnie. These looters, no matter what color they are, are scum. They believe they are entitled to that stuff.

The white ones tend to live in trailer parks, and the black ones tend to live in ghetto's. None of them care about their surroundings, or doing anything to make their community better. They sit and wait to be handed something, or they beg, borrow and steal. These people are not motivated, unless they see an opportunity to get something for nothing. Then, as you can see by the pics and the videos, they will go to extremes, ignoring all laws, consequences and concern about what their actions will do to their OWN NEIGHBORHOOD! They have no regard or respect for anyone, or anything, including themselves.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
            And the Scotish goons with the way they suck, they keep the jobby jabbers warm at night...
            Why are you still here?

There goes the last ounce of your credibility...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Why are you still here?
                Because he loves you!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Sesh, why don't you move you and your family to the city of Detroit? You'd fit in perfectly there. You won't even need a cab to get there, I'll drop you off.

I'm willing to bet in barely a week, your apologist attitude would be different.

In fact, next time you are traveling here in the States, I DARE you to stay in a black neighborhood in a city, as opposed to your fancy hotel in a nice area.

Don't sit back in the protection of your tiny little corner of the world. Get out and come experience it first hand. Hell, I think you should go to Ferguson and march with your hero's! Make a difference Sesh! You can do it!
                  It's all about the underclass, I bet ours are as bad as yours although not as heavily armed.

It just happens that in our bad areas most of the people are white so we don't associate poverty and crime with the pigment in a persons skin.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not about happiness binnie. These looters, no matter what color they are, are scum. They believe they are entitled to that stuff.
                    Cool!

We agree then.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

It's all the same...

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

The white ones tend to live in trailer parks, and the black ones tend to live in ghetto's. None of them care about their surroundings, or doing anything to make their community better. They sit and wait to be handed something, or they beg, borrow and steal. These people are not motivated, unless they see an opportunity to get something for nothing. Then, as you can see by the pics and the videos, they will go to extremes, ignoring all laws, consequences and concern about what their actions will do to their OWN NEIGHBORHOOD! They have no regard or respect for anyone, or anything, including themselves.
                        I hear your anger, and I feel it. When analysis of the riots/looting in London in 2012 was conducted, however, the really shocking thing was that many of the people who took part in that activity were not poor or from deprived areas. Many had professional careers. Sad but true.

There are plenty of people who think they're entitled to stuff, and it annoys the fuck out of me. Alongside obvious theft life this, there's people who evade/avoid tax, people who conduct fraud on a mass scale, and so on. The older I get, the more that sort of crime gets to me. I'm not paragon of giving and/or charity, but I'm old enough to know that life is far more rewarding when you do stuff for other people rather than yourself.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

And "underclass" is the understatement of the century...

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

It's all about the underclass, I bet ours are as bad as yours although not as heavily armed.

It just happens that in our bad areas most of the people are white so we don't associate poverty and crime with the pigment in a persons skin.
                            This is very true. I'm about to move cities, and when Mrs binnie and I were house-hunting in the new place (which we didn't know at all) I was horrified by some areas. I grew up on estates myself, but I really didn't know the kind of poverty I saw recently existed in the UK. Dirt poor, and people essentially written off.

Cheap rent, though.....

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              And "underclass" is the understatement of the century...
                              'Kristy can be a bit crabby if you mention Jimmy Page' is a bigger understatement......

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Do you associate statistical FACTS with "pigment in a persons skin" Sesh?

Because it is a fact, there is just as much white trash in these United States, as there is black trash. But go into any white trash community, and you and your stuff will be much safer than it would be in a black community. That is a FACT. If a white guy goes into a white trash community, he will be much safer than a black guy going into a black ghetto. If you think the blacks aren't raping, pillaging and murdering THEIR OWN at a higher rate than the white trash are doing the same to each other, then you are as uneducated as these people. You are naive. Not only that, the black ghetto dwellers are killing each other on a much grander scale than white's are killing them, or each other. FACT.

Comment

Working...