Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Use all the evidence available and make a just verdict. If a certain number of the population don't like justice and want to destroy their town. Their stupidity and their loss. When you live around crazies well having a gun might not be a bad idea.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Well you're doubly fucked since you don't have much if anything in either dept...
      Doubly? Spinal Tap reference?

Anyway, I get doubly fucked at least once a weekend with my girlfriends. But, I am concerned why you and kristy are worried about jerksmear, jackoff smear, jsmeared, jack assedd off, jack sprat , jae qwellin, jackoff smarts penis.

What color do you think jacksmar's cock is? I know what color you hope jacksmar's penis is not.

IS this like an EVH thing, better be wearin' a cup and all that shit?

Ever wonder why Michael Brown was lying face down with a bullet in the top of his head? Ever wonder why Treyvon Martin got a bullet through his body in a crossways fashion? Almost like he was on top of somebody?
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Oh boy oh joy. This has to be the dumbest thing I ever have seen. Do the 20 members left in the KKK even have electricity? A high tech war with a bunch of chicken screwing, back woods losers lost in time. Oh yeah. This is really going to accomplish something and who's to say if someone really does get shot if it's really the KKK and not an agitator trying to get the race war a going?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
          much better nick and the usual predictable insults are appreciated.........

now back on topic.......

why is there a problem in ferguson exactly?
          I dunno, why don't you tell us or go there and find out? You seem to be the expert on races...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
            Doubly? Spinal Tap reference?

Anyway, I get doubly fucked at least once a weekend with my girlfriends.
            Is that a reference to their weight?

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-22-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              I'm sure if a cop had come along and shot and killed this piece of shit unarmed CRIMINAL, FORD would be sticking up for the CRIMINAL.

Unfortunately this one got away. We can only hope karma gets him, and he ends up dead, one way or another.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/g...aptop/29828866
              Right Von! Cops are ALWAYS right! If a cop came into your neighborhood and acted like an asshole or violated your civil rights, YOU'D be the first one to bitch about it. Two sides of that coin, bud...

Sort of like fuckheads like Elvis that bitch about civil liberties, FEMA Camps, militarized police, etc. But don't seem to mind that sociopathic assholes in Florida stalk and kill black kids or that there are several questions regarding a dept. that doesn't hire black people in a predominantly black area and is currently armed to the teeth and looks more like an occupying army at times than a police dept...

When a psychotic white kid walks into a school in Ct. with an M-4 Carbine his ignorant cunt of a mother bought for him and murders almost two dozen people -most of them toddlers- , Elvis portrays HIM as a victim of some guber'mint conspiracy on meds so they can "take ur' gunnnnsss!!!!". But when an unarmed black kid is killed by the neighborhood watch, or the cops (rightly or wrongly) you nary post about. Here Elbitch and Jerksboys are your buddies, because it's okay when mass gunmen are mostly white, Hypocrite...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-22-2014, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And BTW, I don't give a fuck what color a criminal is, the guy in my avatar should be castrated and thrown into prison. But he's too wealthy for that to happen...

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  But don't seem to mind that sociopathic assholes in Florida stalk and kill black kids
                  A little too much coffee? It's quite the other way around.

Are these the innocent black kids you're talking about?
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                    A little too much coffee? It's quite the other way around.

Are these the innocent black kids you're talking about?
                    No, it wasn't. The one I was talking about was walking home, minding his own business...

I know Vain, you're scared of black people and have to watch the most extreme videos to demonize them with...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Vain is demonizing black people by watching a video ??

What a scum bag homo you are...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Blah, blah, blah... The same ol racist shit we've been having All In The Family Archie and Meathead arguments over since the 1960's. ZZZZZzzzzzz. It's the 21st Century folks. Let's move on.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          Vain is demonizing black people by watching a video ??

What a scum bag homo you are...

No, he's posting the "worst of".

Does a Holocaust video of Nazis summarize white Christians? Fuckhead, you're the biggest scumbag here. If a white person commits a crime, like a mass shooting, he's a "victim" according you you inbred sister fucker. Go fuck your fat, ugly wife and meal ticket...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

The real scum are the people who take other people's money and enslave generation after generation of people on welfare handouts so they can bus them to the polls and get votes. No care for the family. Go get knocked up and have another baby, we will give you more money. No care for education. Keep em dumb and we can control them and use them for cannon fodder for our own selfish political gains. Welcome to the modern day liberal political machine. No you aren't more caring or enlightened either.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              The real scum are the people who take other people's money and enslave generation after generation......

of people on welfare handouts

so they can bus them to the polls and steal votes.

No care for the family. Go get knocked up and have another baby, we will give you more money.

BCE BabyBump alert!!

No care for education. Keep em dumb and we can control them and use them for cannon fodder for our own selfish political gains.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Say it loud!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...