X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    Holy mother of god....keep walking around with your eyes closed...
    So, Jack Webb what are you willing to wager that cop will never see any jail time?

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      So we're to believe the grand jury compared this white cop to the Dali Lama ??

Gimme a break...
      I have to say, you do try your best at being a white supremacist. Do EBT cards not pay for white sheets?

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I wouldn't know, Tran...

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          So, Jack Webb what are you willing to wager that cop will never see any jail time?
          You said he only shot him because he was black and the cop was white..not arguing the jail time..

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Well, actually you said he would get off for that reason..

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Yes, yes I was.

A brownie point for you.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Dragnet was awesome btw

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  Cleveland police just released the video of the 12 year old getting shot. No word on riots yet.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...cart_big-photo
                  Pretty hard to see exactly what transpired in that little time.

"If" the kid did reach for his replica gun at that close of contact...I doubt anyone here would have done anything different.

The bigger question I have is this...

Why in the fuck are you out in public with a replica gun.

I live in a city where we have no where near the shit you guys in the US or the bigger cities in Canada have...and I would never allow my son to do what this kid did.

Our gun laws are different...but I do know that kid's parents fucked up if they knew he had access.

And for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster do not proclaim that anyone even if a cop can distinguish a replica with it's orange plug removed from the real deal that fast.

You can't even buy a black water pistol here...I used to think that was lame...but makes sense.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

What are you willing to wager that you're being manipulated by the state run media ??

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Dragnet was a tool of the Illuminati to propagate a anti-weed propaganda scam. Jack Webb was one shitty actor whose only likable attribute was his deep hatred of filthy hippies. Webb's dismal TV show (along with Adam-12) was nothing more than racist, homophobic and misogynistic slime. He was a another Richard Nixon cocksucker and served his overloads well on America's "War On Drugs" farce. That man has done more damage to so many harmless people it's nowhere near fucking funny.

Jack Webb was a fucking hypocrite, too. A chainsmoking Nazi for the Chesterfield corporation who have killed more people than weed ever did. Fuck him.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

What are you willing to wager that you're being manipulated by the state run media ??
                        Well, it's nothing that an overpriced water filter can't cure.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So we're to believe the grand jury compared this white cop to the Dali Lama ??

Gimme a break...
                          No, what you should believe is that the asshole prosecutor compares ALL white cops to his dead father, and all black folks to the criminal who killed his father.

It's essentially the same thing as Benji NuttyYahoo committing a mini-genocide every third month because his brother was killed by an Arab back in the 70s.

Both need serious psychiatric evaluations. Neither belongs in any position of power.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Dragnet was a tool of the Illuminati to propagate a anti-weed propaganda scam. Jack Webb was one shitty actor whose only likable attribute was his deep hatred of filthy hippies. Webb's dismal TV show (along with Adam-12) was nothing more than racist, homophobic and misogynistic slime. He was a another Richard Nixon cocksucker and served his overloads well on America's "War On Drugs" farce. That man has done more damage to so many harmless people it's nowhere near fucking funny.

Jack Webb was a fucking hypocrite, too. A chainsmoking Nazi for the Chesterfield corporation who have killed more people than weed ever did. Fuck him.
                            ummm..I just liked the corniness and the dudes walk..

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Move over Michael and Treyvon...

Here comes Tamir...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                                No, what you should believe is that the asshole prosecutor compares ALL white cops to his dead father, and all black folks to the criminal who killed his father.
                                Based on what, you jacking off to your liberal anti-white agenda ??

Comment

Working...