X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Just look at the evil dripping off of that bastard...
    You have a lot in common with him. You both believe in fantasies and conspiracy shit...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by binnie
      What do you want the government to do, Elvis?
      Send him his monthly check...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        You have a lot in common with him. You both believe in fantasies and conspiracy shit...
        hey...

You voted for the bastard, and on at least one occasion you said in retaliation to my Obashing that "he's doing a great fucking job."

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yay Obomba...

How come when W spent all that time in Texas, people would say "it doesn't matter, he's still the president!" but when Obama goes on vacation everyone crawls up his ass and complains?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            How come when W spent all that time in Texas, people would say "it doesn't matter, he's still the president!" but when Obama goes on vacation everyone crawls up his ass and complains?
            Because Chimpy was allowed to be on vacation 9 months out of the year. If Obama takes a few days off, he's just another "lazy ******" to these morons.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

A few days off ??

LMAO!!

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

A few days off ??

LMAO!!
                I have no idea how much Bush was off...but I do know it seems every time something big occurs, the newscast starts with "President Obama cut his vacation short...".

maybe he is still trying to finish his first one cut short...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If they killed the reporter by shooting him then this wouldn't be big would it?

The reason they cut heads off is it totally works.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WACF
                    I have no idea how much Bush was off...but I do know it seems every time something big occurs, the newscast starts with "President Obama cut his vacation short...".

maybe he is still trying to finish his first one cut short...
                    1Presidents get vacations. “Presidents don’t get vacations — they just get a change of scenery,” Nancy Reagan once said in defense of her husband’s frequent trips to his ranch in Santa Barbara, Calif...

Couple of quotes stand out.

During his eight-year presidency, Bush did take 879 days of vacation, including 77 trips to his Texas ranch. So far, Obama has taken about 150 days off..... No modern president took less vacation than Jimmy Carter (79 days), while Ronald Reagan spent 335 days at his beloved California ranch. President John F. Kennedy spent nearly every weekend of his shortened presidency at one of his family’s several properties
                    Much funnier though is

Presidents often feel the need to assure Americans that they’re using their vacations productively. Karl Rove, adviser to President George W. Bush, always alerted the media to the scholarly books the president intended to read while on vacation.

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Oh shit that last bit is hilarious...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's the word 'intended'...

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Follow the Constitution, as Ron Paul has been saying for decades...
                          I mean in response to ISIS. What would you do if you were president?
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I would stop creating, arming and funding these radical groups...

I would do open and honest business with Oil producing countries...

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

So, you would:

- outlaw the selling arms to the Middle East (which, I presume, would lead to massive job losses in the US arms industry)

- take state control of the oil industry in the US (which, I presume, is the only way to ensure that all buisness is 'open and honest' as you - the president - would define it).

I wasn't expecting those responses, that's for sure.

Would you allow ISIS - which exists now whether we like it or not - to continue to gain land and power in Iraq and Syria?
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

There would be massive military industrial complex job losses under my presidency...

ISIS and al-Qaeda are products of the military industrial complex, and it's now a complex problem...

See, we have lived our entire lives under this corruption and we as a people of all countries get suckered into it...

I don't like ISIS or any group slaughtering anyone, but is a civil war in a foreign land our business ??

Comment

Working...