X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Servin' up some Nattys to yer kid are ya?
    Hell no, that'd be stupid. She's only 14. Besides, she can't drink. Somebody's gotta drive the damn SUV and it damn sure ain't gonna be me.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Were I the "INSTRUCTOR" Von, I would have INSTRUCTED her to make me a sammitch, then to go play with her Barbie
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Hell no, that'd be stupid. She's only 14. Besides, she can't drink. Somebody's gotta drive the damn SUV and it damn sure ain't gonna be me.
        Been there, done that. When I was about 8 my dad took me and my 13 year old brother to a company picnic, got so drunk he couldn't walk and had my brother drive us home in his 58 T Bird. My brother had driven a car before but not on the street. We made it home in one piece but my brother was all over the road. Good thing we lived in the boonies back then. We're lucky we didn't end up in a ditch. Doubtful the car even had seat belts.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
          Were I the "INSTRUCTOR" Von, I would have INSTRUCTED her to make me a sammitch, then to go play with her Barbie
          Sellout. Go choke on your corporate hamburger.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Doubtful the car even had seat belts.
            Seat belts are Devilly!!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Think I may have been wrong about this Kristy character. Definitely funny sometimes.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                Think I may have been wrong about this Kristy character. Definitely funny sometimes.
                fo sho
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Kristy's a fun gal. Just misunderstood, Unlike Elvus, who is perfectly understood by all.
                  http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I love Kristy, she's intelligent and funny. Unlike Elvis, who is...well...neither.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Obviously the whole premise is insane to anyone who isn't from the US but ignoring all that, the bottom line is that the parents put the kid in a situation where they could be killed for no good reason. The fact in this situation the incompetent instructor got killed but the kid could have killed herself just as easily and for what?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Obviously the whole premise is insane to anyone who isn't from the US but ignoring all that, the bottom line is that the parents put the kid in a situation where they could be killed for no good reason. The fact in this situation the incompetent instructor got killed but the kid could have killed herself just as easily and for what?
                        Insane but believable. I knew they had places where you could fire automatic weapons here but I assumed you had to be an adult or close to it to do it.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This shouldn't really come as a surprise to anybody, but it would appear that the dead gun "instructor" was a full blown teabagging nutjob......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by Mushroom
                            The parents force it upon their children, same as a 9 year old girl protesting at Occupy Wall Street, or a KKK rally, or supporting Cliven Bundy. This was a freak accident. Never heard of this happening before. I was shooting guns at 9 years old, used an Uzi probably at 11. I'm not the exception, there were millions of kids.

Are you kidding me? People force gun machismo on chicks all the times...here are the results(turn off the music):

I would not want to be anywhere near them. Nothing about the Chicks...just the bullshit they get fed by dumbshit pussy men. I grew up with guns also...no way in hell I would let little bodies be anywhere near handling them or the recoil without extreme safety.
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; 08-28-2014, 12:30 AM.
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                              This shouldn't really come as a surprise to anybody, but it would appear that the dead gun "instructor" was a full blown teabagging nutjob......
                              What was your first clue? I'm sure you could probably find one or two "tea Baggers" who think it's ridiculous to give a 9 year old an Uzi too. You could probably find one or two members of the NRA that would say the same thing.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                What was your first clue? I'm sure you could probably find one or two "tea Baggers" who think it's ridiculous to give a 9 year old an Uzi too. You could probably find one or two members of the NRA that would say the same thing.
                                I was actually surprised at the number of gun nut right wingers on another board who thought it was incredibly stupid to put an UZI into the hands of a skinny little kid who probably weighs 75 pounds soaking wet after Thanksgiving dinner.

Problem is, while they admit the stupidity of it, they would scream bloody murder if any attempts were made to close gun show loopholes, or shut down idiot gun ranges like this one which act so irresponsibly.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...