Black Cop Kills Unarmed 20 Year Old White Guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Am British , I defend myself with harsh words and apathy
    Harsh words are usually greeted with gunshots here.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What if a white cop kills a white kid? Is Von upset by that?

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Well, it depends. What was this so called "white kid" wearing?
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          A Sammy Hagar concert t shirt.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            A Sammy Hagar concert t shirt.
            Nah, that wouldn't be a justified killing. Sammy's just out there having fun and playing songs and being available to his fans. All those things that VH refuses to do. Might not be the kind of music I dig, but what do I know.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              A couple months ago a white dude got shot in the back by cops on live tv after he wrecked a stolen Corvette in L A. He was running away from the cops when they shot him. He died from multiple gun shot wounds. I have no idea what color the cops were who shot him.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

A couple months ago a white dude got shot in the back by cops on live tv after he wrecked a stolen Corvette in L A. He was running away from the cops when they shot him. He died from multiple gun shot wounds. I have no idea what color the cops were who shot him.
                Doesn't matter. He was white so he had it coming.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Nah, that wouldn't be a justified killing. Sammy's just out there having fun and playing songs and being available to his fans. All those things that VH refuses to do. Might not be the kind of music I dig, but what do I know.
                  I was just being a wiseacre. Sammy's biggest problem is he never knows when to keep his mouth shut. If he hadn't piled on Dave verbally with the other guys people wouldn't think he's such a dick.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Doesn't matter. He was white so he had it coming.
                    Nobody threw a riot in his honor. He probably would have wanted one too. I know I would.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Nobody threw a riot in his honor. He probably would have wanted one too. I know I would.
                      You, sir, are a Honkie. No riots for you!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Probably a similar experience to getting brake fluid in your eyes. Which I actually did once. And then stumbled around blind yelling "Where's the goddamned garden hose????"
                        I found out the hard way that brake fluid is an excellent paint remover.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Wd40 .... WhAt do u do squirt it onthe floor and they slip when they chase you .... Did you get that from scooby do
                          Baby oil in a tile shower stall will put you on your ass. I won't go into the details of how I know this. LOL!
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

My nephew posted something about a 90 lbs. white that was suffocated by cops. I'll look it up...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A 100 lbs. white kid shot in his home by white police officers:

Cop Shoots Dead an Unarmed, Tased and Subdued Teen, “We don’t have time for this” Bang!

By Matt Agorist on January 7, 2014

why

Tragedy, another child is dead because of police aggression. Keith Vidal, who had just celebrated his 18th birthday last month, was killed by a police officer who responded to the family’s Boiling Spring Lakes home Sunday afternoon.

Police responded to his house after Vidal, who according to parents, is schizophrenic, picked up a screw driver and refused to put it down.

Mark Wilsey Sr., Kieth’s father, told reporters, two responding officers were able to calm Vidal before another officer walked into the family’s home.

It was when the third officer walked in that the 90-pound teen was stunned with a Tazer and fell to the floor.

According to Antohony Owens, a family friend, Vidal Collapsed backwards on to the floor the two officers jumped on top of the 5ft 3 100 lb Vidal to restrain him.

As Vidal’s Father tried to step in and grab the screw driver the Southport Police Officer that had instructed the other officers to use their tasers, moved between the father and the pile of people on the floor and said “We don’t have time for this” and shot Vidal Once in the chest as the other two Officers held him on the floor.

Vidal’s father then grabbed the officer as he was lining himself up for another shot.

This morning an event report of the incident was released that mirrors the family’s recount.

According to the report, the first unit on scene was a Boiling Spring Lakes officer who arrived at 12:34 p.m. He was joined shortly after by two additional BSL officers and a Brunswick County Sheriff’s Deputy.

The first unit on scene reported a confrontation in the hallway, but told Brunswick County Dispatchers several times that everything was OK.

Unit 104 from Southport arrived on the scene at 12:48:41, fourteen minutes after the first officer had already been on scene.

Seventy seconds later, Unit 104 radioed out that he had to fire shots at the subject in order to defend himself.

The officer’s name has been with held pending an internal investigation. Brunswick County District Attorney John David was on the scene just a few minuets after the news of the Shooting happened. He has Launched an SBI investigation into today’s tragic events.

The family were not invited to a press conference yesterday but attended it anyway at which point it was moved to a back room to talk to the media before family. Still no details were released.

A detective from the Southport Police Department is on paid administrative leave after an officer involved shooting that happened at a home in Boiling Spring Lakes Sunday afternoon.

Apparently a 100 pound kid, that has just been tazed and is being held down by two cops, poses a life threatening danger to an armed jackboot with a badge who doesn’t “have time for this.”

We will keep you updated on this story as more details unfold.

Below is the press conference:

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...E0MpHPUs1pY.99

Comment

Working...