will there be a 9/11 attack on merika' ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Obama just announced America is going to step up the attacks on ISIS. Or as Ford would say A spokesman for the BCE just announced America is going to step up the attacks on The BCE.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I was just checking. A clean mind is a beautiful thing. Ever think about becoming a Scientologist?
      I got hooked up to a Scientologist emeter at Jack Murphy Stadium back in '95. These two hippies were all set up, right out of their van, selling books and giving emeter readings. I acted like it shocked the shit out of me and caused a big scene hahahaha
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I was just checking. A clean mind is a beautiful thing. Ever think about becoming a Scientologist?
        They don't want me. I'm not rich enough.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          You'd be perfect a perfect Scientologist. It's obvious you're highly susceptible to brain washing. Within a few hours you'd be online telling us how good the next Tom Cruise movie's gonna be.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            I got hooked up to a Scientologist emeter at Jack Murphy Stadium back in '95. These two hippies were all set up, right out of their van, selling books and giving emeter readings. I acted like it shocked the shit out of me and caused a big scene hahahaha
            Hare Krishnas used to hang out at the rest areas on the 5 north of San Diego and sell cokes and candy and crap like that for donations. They quit doing because too many assholes like me would take $5 worth of crap and flip em a quarter.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You'd be perfect a perfect Scientologist. It's obvious you're highly susceptible to brain washing. Within a few hours you'd be online telling us how good the next Tom Cruise movie's gonna be.
              I'm getting a sub-sonic space e-mail from Xenu. He says you have picked up extra Thetans from all those socks you THOUGHT were clean before you violated them. Don't worry though, just buy an e-meter and clean yourself out, and everything will be good.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I'm getting a sub-sonic space e-mail from Xenu. He says you have picked up extra Thetans from all those socks you THOUGHT were clean before you violated them. Don't worry though, just buy an e-meter and clean yourself out, and everything will be good.
                I get it. You're already a Scientologist. Do they have a Conspiracy Theorists Center too?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually, I'm a Mormon.

Praise Elohim, our Heavenly Father, who art on Kolob.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Actually, I'm a Mormon.

Praise Elohim, our Heavenly Father, who art on Kolob.
                    You better be wearing your holy underwear while you're posting that.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well.. it does have holes in it. That works, right?

Psychedlic rock... without the acid.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Psychedlic rock... without the acid.
                        Psychedelic rock without the psychedelic or the rock. Donnie looks like Justin Beiber on that cover. Maybe Justin's one of his many children from one of his many wifes.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think they want everyone but it's a multi level service.
                          I've wondered if for a Hollywood celeb it isn't quite rational to join up. I think they really run after those guys to keep them in the cult like having a large private team of aides.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I can sorta understand the people that bought into Scientology back before the mid 80s when Time magazine and others pulled back the veil on their secret cult. Most people probably don't remember this, but the first couple of journalists who were reporting on the church were getting death threats and were really in fear for their lives. Serious shit. Anyway, I can see people buying into it before they knew the whole story, right? But now, if you're gonna pay that much money to be part of a scifi club then you really have to be a fucking idiot. We're talking serious cash to get to the magic higher levels where they reveal to you the secrets that you could read online for free. Back in '89 their set of leather bound books (looked like encyclopedias) was 50 grand. 50 grand for a bunch of make believe stories. And they weren't even good stories!

Ol' L Ron was right about one thing: The quickest way to get rich is to start your own religion. Of course, Jesus ain't gonna be too happy about it but if you don't care....
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You would think that the internet would have killed it.

Then again the power of 'special knowledge' is very strong, look at all the conspiracy theorists out there.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                You would think that the internet would have killed it.

Then again the power of 'special knowledge' is very strong, look at all the conspiracy theorists out there.
                                The opposite is true , sometimes some of these crazy theories throw me so I look them Up and sure enough there are huge amount of crazy shite out there all presented in a plausible manner .
                                If you want to believe crazy versions of anything the internet is the place to get your reinforcement for it .
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...