Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't have much of a choice when it comes to shoe prices.... not a lot out there in a size 15 at the stores that have the cheap $49.99 shoes.

But $400 would be steep even for me. If I was paying that much for a pair of shoes, they better be some solid leather hiking boots that will last at least 20 years. Not some imitation naugahyde shit made in China for $2.00 by a 8 year old slave.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      No one deserves to die over a pair of shoes. It doesn't matter that the "alleged" robber had a gun and showed/flashed it at the "victim". The "victim" should have handed over his shit and said "Thank you, and Merry Christmas!". It's just an alleged armed robbery, for JBC's sake! People can't go around shooting "allegedly" armed robbers! Those guys hadn't been tried in a court of law and the citizen had no right to whip out his piece and kill one of them. Those guys were innocent until convicted!

I think it's high time that the citizens of America get with the program - if someone robs you then you turn a blind eye and hand over yo shit. It's only money, after all. And some people don't have as much as you do, so you should think of their needs before yours. Didn't Spock say the good of the few outweighs the good of the many? I think he did. God Bless the alleged robbers.

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!!
      Hopefully it gets to the point Dirty Harry said it might in Magnum Force, and you can kill someone for their dog shitting on your lawn...

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Hopefully it gets to the point Dirty Harry said it might in Magnum Force, and you can kill someone for their dog shitting on your lawn...
        Even I'm not that extreme! But walking on my grass is another story...
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I'm old enough to find it shocking that people will pay $400 for a pair of Nike shoes...
          Do you have a point to go along with your useless trivia ??

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            I don't have much of a choice when it comes to shoe prices.... not a lot out there in a size 15 at the stores that have the cheap $49.99 shoes.
            Is there a deep seated reason that you feel the need to broadcast your shoe size every so often ??

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Is there a deep seated reason that you feel the need to broadcast your shoe size every so often ??
              I think it is cock related...but I can't be sure.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

~Ha!~

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Poor Dave...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Check it out...

A FROD doll...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Except, I doubt he's that thin...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        Do you have a point to go along with your useless trivia ??
                        How is that trivia?

Talk about empty barrels, these days it seems that you are determined to make sure everyone knows how dumb you are.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Seems pretty clear cut... person approaches you, demands your property and displays a firearm in any way, shape or form... that's life threatening.

The display of the weapon implies intent to harm if you don't comply... these days it seems more common to harm even if you fully comply. Better off to drop em and then sort things out.
                          Yup. I don't think they brandish a weapon to show you what they got on sale at the sporting goods store.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...