• Sep 2009

The one on the left was in that Pakistan school picture . Just saying
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

Watched the vid of an unarmed policeman get shot to death. Probably wouldn't happen to us savages who cling to our guns and religion.
      Oh, I'm sorry, you only mean F A T white people who love guns and 'merica because I've seen that sequel to that video:

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I'll be glad when there aren't any white people left.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
          I hate to throw a fact in , I prefer donnieps dick and fart approach to this but French police are armed .

I will throw this out there . Having a gun may not make you bullet proof . Just a thought .

Indeed.

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            Tell me again, fuckface what sort of weapon did this terrorist use? A gun or a water balloon? All violence does is begat more violence. And cocksuckers like you are the ones who truly instigate this shit.
            Begat......why aren't you taking residence in that utopian free state Europe?

kristy, you really should stay away from adult conversations............
            A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

My fave mag since the 1990s. The only unrepentent, no-bullshit national paper over here.
              This is disgustingly revolting. Two GODDAMN morons shooting ballsy journalists to death, surely on a mission for muslim extremists with no other "argument" than crime in answer to clever, articulate speech shwoing how stupid and retrograde they are.

Wolinski and Cabu were revered cartoonists, both around 80 years old. Charb was the chief editor, a damn funny and ferocious cartoonist. Bernard Maris was a college teacher of economics who had radical and uncommon views on how economy should be reorganized in Europe, a brilliant popularizer of economics in Charlie Hebdo and on the radio. Tignous was younger (like Charb), a very successful cartoonist.

Charlie's headquarters had already been bombed a couple of years ago, by islmaists who reacted totheir persisting in publishing Muhammad caricatures, which muslims think is blasphemy.

Charb had said publicly that violence wouldn't make them back down an inch, adding that extremists wouldn't dictate anybody's behaviour in a democratic Republic.
              Charb was personally sentenced to death by islamists, but he never changed his editorial line, as "blasphemy" continued to appear here and there in the magazine, through cartoons and even last year's (hilarious) special about Muhammad's life. Other religions were never spared, as in last December's "Jesus' life" special.
              Religion criticism is only a part of the contents of the magazine, that is about society, politics, science, the media, etc. I'm afraid it died today with the leaders who were shot down, despite police protection - they had been under protection since the 2011 or 12 attack -, but what protection, really? They had been bombed, and a two practically unarmed policemen weighed nothing compared to those shitheads with their war weapons.

I hope the remaining team will be strong enough to carry on. I think they will, in memory of Charb, Cabu, Wolinski, Maris and Tignous who died for their ideas. It won't be easy for them, either way.

It's a sad, sad day for the press, and a new case of war against islamists who think their fucked-up beliefs can overrule state laws.

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-07-2015, 01:12 PM.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Cartoons that were published at the time when muslims protested against the shooting of a movie about their prophet's life - any representation of him is considered as the worst blasphemy.

"And my buns, do you like my buns?" (referring Brigitte Bardot's clue in "Et Dieu créa la femme")
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-07-2015, 02:31 PM.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

kristy, you really should stay away from adult conversations............
                  Adult, you say..............................

.................................................. ..............

Here, let me use more of this "adult" conversational grammar to make up for my obvious shortcomings:

.................................................. .................................................. .

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

.................................................. ................................

And you should stay away from procreating yourself in the human gene pool.

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Indeed.
                    Looks like workplace violence................maybe 'going postal'.............................

Truly the answer is more open borders and unrestricted immigration.......................
                    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• katina
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

The attack coincided with the release of the book "Soumission" by french novelist Michel Houellebecq, and was featured on this week's Charlie Hebdo cover.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by katina
                        The attack coincided with the release of the book "Soumission" by french novelist Michel Houellebecq, and was featured on this week's Charlie Hebdo cover.
                        Yes, and they pushed muslim bashing pretty far. As usual, but...

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Last edited by katina; 01-07-2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Religious fundaMENTALism at it's finest.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                              Veteran
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              I don't approve of that quote either as I don't support the notion that you can't criticize religious beliefs.

Religion has to hide behind special protections because it can't stand up to satire or ridicule because it is clearly ridiculous superstition.
                              Religion is for idiots who don´t have enough common sense in them to know what´s right and wrong without the help of a fucking book full of fairy tales!

The whole "my religion is better than yours" bullshit has ultimately led to this kind of shit. Just because, for example Israel kills by high tech doesn´t mean that innocent victims aren´t innocent victims.

Plus, just because Christians currently aren´t making the headlines doesn´t mean a shit! 70 years ago, not hundreds:

resizedimage650443-NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg
                              http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Appears the slogan profundity has taken shape:

Now Frogville has its own little version of Columbine.

Comment

Working...