X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Fire is Devilly and if you harness its powers you will go straight to Hell. Death to Whitey!

Yep! Because white Christians are the minority in both the House and the Senate
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Fire is Devilly and if you harness its powers you will go straight to Hell.
      You say that like it's a bad thing.....
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Kristy
        Asscracksmar is an idiot. I'm not anti-gun. I'm anti-idiots with guns. Despite all the myths asscracksmar believe owning a gun does not

1. Make your penis bigger

2. Make you more patriotic

3. Make the rest of society feel safe

I'm a gun owner. I have been since the age of 14.
        No you're not!

In Jack's bubble you can not own guns because youre a commie lib and you can't absorb opposing viewpoints or realize that it might take a nuanced view to solve complex problems! If you can't invade them or nuke them you have no solution!

Remember..........fire bad, me right!

You must only seek out news and information that supports your narrow views and label everyone else a liberal commie, (BTW, Jacks 1950 called and they want their catchphrase back )
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kentuckyklira
          Veteran
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          But yesterday the TV news was telling us they were ultra professional highly trained super terminator terrorists?
          Look at all the numbskulls that serve in the US armed forces and other armed forces that become complete losers as civilians. You can teach a moron to handle a Kalashnikov, that doesn´t raise his IQ!
          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• VetteLS5
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
            Hoo's had intercourse in da past 24 hrs?
            Horton? Did anyone hear it?

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Exactly. You idiot:
              Two people were killed when a gunman opened fire Tuesday at a mall outside Portland, Oregon, a sheriff’s official said. The shooter was also killed.

Here too, dumbass:
              http://www.today.com/news/cleveland-...tes-8C11533218
              Kristy, I really apologize that you’re too terribly inept to have understood the subtleties on the mall in Kenya comment or unable to catch the reference to the Boco Harem girls. You really need to spend more time with your nails and work on your kitchen cleaning skills.

Just fyi, The latest issue of Cosmopolitan has an article on hot tub etiquette you may find entertaining.
              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                No you're not!

In Jack's bubble you can not own guns because youre a commie lib and you can't absorb opposing viewpoints or realize that it might take a nuanced view to solve complex problems! If you can't invade them or nuke them you have no solution!

Remember..........fire bad, me right!

You must only seek out news and information that supports your narrow views and label everyone else a liberal commie, (BTW, Jacks 1950 called and they want their catchphrase back )
                KK, hate to over simplify but in 1950 Detroit was a thriving, progressive city where people wanted to raise a family and run a business. Do you want discuss this in another thread or just throw a couple of more insults in my direction?

btw,nuanced is not complex, it's precisely why i shuttered my business ................

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Asscracksmar is an idiot. I'm not anti-gun. I'm anti-idiots with guns. Despite all the myths asscracksmar believe owning a gun does not

1. Make your penis bigger

2. Make you more patriotic

3. Make the rest of society feel safe

I'm a gun owner. I have been since the age of 14.
                  a pot smoker with a gun................

just keep moving on ...........................

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jacksmar
                    KK, hate to over simplify but in 1950 Detroit was a thriving, progressive city where people wanted to raise a family and run a business. Do you want discuss this in another thread or just throw a couple of more insults in my direction?

btw,nuanced is not complex, it's precisely why i shuttered my business ................

So you want to return to a top tax bracket marginal tax rate of 91%.

Corporate tax rates of 50%.

Sounds like commie lib redistribution of wealth

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      So you want to return to a top tax bracket marginal tax rate of 91%.

Corporate tax rates of 50%.

Sounds like commie lib redistribution of wealth
                      Yeah, that Ike Eisenhower... what a Commie lefitist radical he was! I heard that motherfucker helped Stalin win a war!
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Satan
                        Yeah, that Ike Eisenhower... what a Commie lefitist radical he was! I heard that motherfucker helped Stalin win a war!
                        Remember the commie lib also wanted to reduce spending for the military industrial complex!

The commie also had the balls to say the military industrial complex was throwing this country into perpetual war...........hippie, peace loving commie bastard! http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~hst3...ts/indust.html

The pinko even chose the poor over guns!!!!!!!

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
                        So in the end..........Jacks is for less war, more help to the poor, higher corporate tax rates and a redistribution of wealth!

Glad you finally woke up and agree with what I've been saying all along, comrade

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

102323111-paris-gunmen-victim.530x298.jpg
                          BTW, the French Gendarme Police Officer these cunts murdered summarily, as he laid wounded on the ground, was also a Muslim...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Update: French Police Corner Terrorists

Paris Terror Attack: Massacre Suspects in Hostage Standoff

Jan 9, 2015, 7:01 AM ET
                            By ABC NEWS via Good Morning America
                            PHOTO: French gendarmes secure the roundabout near the scene of a hostage-taking at an industrial zone in Dammartin-en-Goele, northeast of Paris, Jan. 9, 2015.

French Gendarme Counterterrorists move in on suspects

The suspects in Wednesday's massacre at a French satirical newspaper office are holed up in a printing company northeast of Paris, holding an employee hostage, the French interior ministry said.

A major operation to detain the suspects, identified as French citizens Said Kouachi and Cherif Kouachi, is under way in the village of Dammartin-en-Goele, authorities said. Helicopters and hundreds of security forces backed by ambulances streamed to the town, which is near Charles de Gaulle airport. French special forces could be seen on a nearby rooftop..

MORE at ABC NEWS

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Don't worry I'm sure by tomorrow Alex Jones will have told ELVIS to tell us he was an actor and it was clearly just another false flag operation...
                              Surprise surprise.

Alex Jones people are odious clowns.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Possibly a second terror cell in Paris is holed up in a Kosher grocery...

Comment

Working...