X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Then why the interest? It's like they sit there and speak in this synthetic language that they only understand about what's so fucked with America and its governmental decay. I suspect angry old white guy is one Jeb Bush speech away from going full out psychotic while creepy college professor guy wants his peers to do some reality testing on him. They're more neurotic than the people they rail against.
    I see them as old fossils from a time past that has no relevance to what we are going into. It's a circle jerk from the 60's and 70's and got hijacked by corporations and hey if you want to stay on the Berkley trip smelling happy gas be my guest.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Mitch Malloy is now a country singer in Nashville.
      MIKE Malloy is a radio talk show host in Atlanta GA.

As far as I know, they aren't related. And Mike has never auditioned for Van Halen.

wrong..........malloy used to make batteries for kids toys.........................
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        wrong..........malloy used to make batteries for kids toys.........................
        No, THAT was "Mallory". And they're still around... just changed their name to "Duracell".
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...