Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

FB, texts, face to face meetings and phone calls, pretty much is my life!

Other than a confirmation for a purchase or things I have to have a hard copy of (banking, taxes and licensing) I rarely us email!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Donnie don't do Facebook these days. I got sick of people I used to know who I did not want to be friends with messaging me and sending me friend requests. The only reason I even opened the damn account was to more easily communicate with all the dance moms while my kid was in dance and competitive cheerleading. Then I got updates of almost every single minute of their lives and it nearly drove me insane.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Wow! My FB feed is happening, no bullshit or drama!

It helps that about 30 vets from here are my friends on FB!
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Facebook? What the fuck is that?

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

It's a place they don't allow the misuse of to, two, too or tout!

So you're probably banned from there

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by kwame k
              It's a place they don't allow the misuse of to, two, too or tout!

So you're probably banned from there
              Damn, it sounded so nice 2totootwotout

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Donnie don't do Facebook these days. I got sick of people I used to know who I did not want to be friends with messaging me and sending me friend requests. The only reason I even opened the damn account was to more easily communicate with all the dance moms while my kid was in dance and competitive cheerleading. Then I got updates of almost every single minute of their lives and it nearly drove me insane.
                It's easy enough to switch that off.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Fb is the pits , fuck em and their eating habits if you ain't seen them since school
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Fb is the pits , fuck em and their eating habits if you ain't seen them since school
                    What's worse is having borderline nutty ex girlfriends send you a friend request.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I'm doubting my own shit at this point...
                      It's about time...

Welcome to reality...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

House wants Hillary Under Oath

A House panel Tuesday formally requested Hillary Clinton to testify about the private server and email account she used while serving as secretary of state.

Washington Examiner

Rep. Trey Gowdy, chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi, sent a request to Clinton's personal attorney, David E. Kendall, requesting that Clinton appear before the committee no later than May 1 for a transcribed interview about the server and email.

The request comes after Kendall told Gowdy that the server had been wiped clean and that it would be impossible to recover the 30,000 emails Clinton deleted last year.

Gowdy, in his request to Kendall, also asked Clinton to "reconsider" her refusal to turn over the server to a neutral third party, which he called "highly unusual, if not unprecedented."

Clinton said she only deleted personal emails and turned over every work-related message to the State Department, which is reviewing the data to filter out classified information.

"Because of the Secretary's unique arrangement with herself as it relates to public records during and after her tenure as Secretary of State." Gowdy wrote, "this Committee is left with no alternative but to request Secretary Clinton appear before this Committee for a transcribed interview to better understand decisions the Secretary made relevant to the creation, maintenance, retention, and ultimately deletion of public records."

In Tuesday's letter, Gowdy warned that Clinton's decision not to turn over the server, "the House of Representatives as a whole will need to consider its next steps."

Rep. Elijah Cummings, of Maryland, who serves as the top Democrat on the Benghazi panel, said in a statement to the Washington Examiner that Gowdy's depiction of Clinton is inaccurate because Clinton has always been willing to talk to the panel under oath.

“Secretary Clinton agreed to testify months ago — in public and under oath — so the Select Committee’s claim that it has no choice but to subject her to a private staff interview is inaccurate," Cummings said. "Rather than drag out this political charade into 2016 and selectively leak portions of a closed-door interview, the Committee should schedule the public hearing, make her records public and re-focus its efforts on the attacks in Benghazi.”

The House has the power to subpoena the server, but neither Gowdy nor House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, will say whether it will use that authority. Boehner has demanded Clinton turn over the server.

Gowdy said he wants a neutral party to examine the deleted emails to find out of there is any information related to the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. The House panel wants to examine the State Department's role before, during and after the attack.

Gowdy noted in the letter that even though Clinton said she deleted the emails, it is "technically possible," to retrieve them.

Comment

Working...