Originally posted by Seshmeister
    but we'll keep trying
    And never succeed...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      The Washington Post is now owned by Jeff Bezos, so I'm actually surprised the article doesn't have links to low sodium cookbooks available at Amazon.com
      Oh, stop with the BS...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        For the love of God, speak English man!

It's a little clumsy but read slowly it works...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          You know the ones. The moon is made of cheese, to much cheese is bad for you.

Shut up!

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I stopped adding salt to my food in the 80's. Had to start adding it again in the 90's due to low sodium levels. BP 52/46 is not something I want to experience again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I have to admit, I didn't read any of the posts here. So I'm gonna assume salt is either super good for you or really bad for you. But in the real world, it probably pales in comparison to what most of us put in our bodies on a weekly basis. Except for all the super health food freaks that occupy this board. Riiiigggghhhtttt....

Personally I never add salt to anything after it's cooked. And I use very little when I cook. I just can't stand salty food.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                I have to admit, I didn't read any of the posts here. So I'm gonna assume salt is either super good for you or really bad for you. But in the real world, it probably pales in comparison to what most of us put in our bodies on a weekly basis. Except for all the super health food freaks that occupy this board. Riiiigggghhhtttt....

Personally I never add salt to anything after it's cooked. And I use very little when I cook. I just can't stand salty food.
                When the professor in biology lab was saying semen is full of sugar to give the sperm energy to swim a girl asks if semen is full of sugar then why does it taste so salty?
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...