Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

While some folks are doing their best to hijack this thread (admittedly nothing new on this board) I posted this thread because I genuinely believe that Bernie Sanders is the ONLY presidential candidate who represents a change from the destructive economic & foreign policies of the last 35 years, which are destroying the US, and by extension, the rest of the world (especially the foreign policy, in that regard).

If somebody thinks Trump could do better (God knows HOW) there's a thread for that. If anybody's crazy enough to believe Hillary could actually improve anything for anybody NOT earning 7 figures or better at Wall Street or in the "defense" industry, they are welcome to start a thread on that.

Taylor Swift? I suppose she's a "musician" in theory, so there's a place to talk about her, if anybody wants to. Not really relevant to politics though.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Well, Jehovah's witnesses also genuinely believe they will save your soul.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
        Well, Jehovah's witnesses also genuinely believe they will save your soul.
        From what? They don't believe in Hell. They also believe that only 144,000 out of everyone who has ever lived will make it into Heaven. Add the fact that they don't celebrate holidays, and there's really not much incentive to join.

Believe me, I went to high school with a bunch of JWs. I debated them on their theology using their own JW bible (which I still have sitting in my book case right next to the Book of Mormon. Debated those too)
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          From what? They don't believe in Hell. They also believe that only 144,000 out of everyone who has ever lived will make it into Heaven. Add the fact that they don't celebrate holidays, and there's really not much incentive to join.

Believe me, I went to high school with a bunch of JWs. I debated them on their theology using their own JW bible (which I still have sitting in my book case right next to the Book of Mormon. Debated those too)
          Who's hijacking the thread now? What's that got to do with Bernie? What's that got to do with politics? What's this got to do with you being totally humiliated by Kristy?
          Last edited by cadaverdog; 01-08-2016, 05:01 AM.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

While some folks are doing their best to hijack this thread (admittedly nothing new on this board) I posted this thread because I genuinely believe that Bernie Sanders is the ONLY presidential candidate who represents a change from the destructive economic & foreign policies of the last 35 years, which are destroying the US, and by extension, the rest of the world (especially the foreign policy, in that regard).

If somebody thinks Trump could do better (God knows HOW) there's a thread for that. If anybody's crazy enough to believe Hillary could actually improve anything for anybody NOT earning 7 figures or better at Wall Street or in the "defense" industry, they are welcome to start a thread on that.

Taylor Swift? I suppose she's a "musician" in theory, so there's a place to talk about her, if anybody wants to. Not really relevant to politics though.
            atm fees?

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Funny story about this asshole and slave who calls himself FORD. When I first came here FORD was mod who immediate banned me. Why? I happened to be living in a "red state" at the time. TRUE story. Throughout the years FORD has bullied, intimidated, insulted, and basically acted like an asshole to anyone who dares to go against the grain of his sense of entitlement. And that the best word one can use to describe this slave known as FORD: entitlement. He feels he should have it all on here (and by the way, has he ever gave this board one single dime from his disability checks?) We are to agree with all the creepy old college liberal ass-wipe professor horseshit, his angry old man with the fuck-ugly lesbian wife horseshit. When confronted, FORD hides his head in the sand like the liberal pussy he really is, or, in my case, lies about his actions.

FORD claims I have done so much "damage" here while he continues unabated copying and posting shit no one cares about. All from liberal web sites. He also claims I use "word salad" while he uses such terminology like "Demonnaziteabagger" and "Trumpbot." Bottom line: FORD is an absolute fucking idiot, a liar and now, a little bitch crybaby. APOLOGIZE slave. Apologize and self-ban for two years.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                No she's still one of our top recording artists/performers. She made something like 60 million USD this year.Can't say I've ever heard any of her music though.
                The line about her working in advertising was a joke that didn't land...

While promoting her debut album, Swift appeared as a spokesmodel for l.e.i. jeans and as the face of Verizon Wireless' Mobile Music campaign.[376][377] In the Fearless era, she launched a l.e.i. sundress range at Wal-Mart,[378] and designed American Greetings cards and Jakks Pacific dolls.[379][380] She became a spokesperson for the NHL's Nashville Predators and Sony Cyber-shot digital cameras.[381][382] She performed in a commercial for the Band Hero video game, with Rivers Cuomo, Pete Wentz and Travis Barker appearing as her backing band.[383][384] In the Speak Now era, she released a special edition of her album through Target.[385] Swift became a CoverGirl spokesmodel,[386] launched two Elizabeth Arden fragrances, Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted.[387]

While promoting her fourth album Red, Swift offered exclusive album promotions through Target,[388] Papa John's Pizza[389] and Walgreens.[390] She became a spokesmodel for Diet Coke and Keds sneakers,[391] released her third Elizabeth Arden fragrance titled Taylor by Taylor Swift,[392] and continued her partnerships with Sony Electronics and American Greetings.[393][394] Swift also partnered with a number of companies during the Red Tour; AirAsia[395] and Qantas[396] acted as the official airlines for the Australian and Asian legs, while Cornetto sponsored the Asian leg of the tour.[397] While promoting 1989, Swift had tie-ins with Subway, Keds, Target and Diet Coke.[398] In 2014, Swift released her fourth fragrance Incredible Things.[399]

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Funny story about this asshole and slave who calls himself FORD. When I first came here FORD was mod who immediate banned me. Why? I happened to be living in a "red state" at the time. TRUE story.
                  The fact that so many if not the majority of our posters are from 'Red States' weakens your argument somewhat...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                    I think it would be best for everyone even remotely involved with the site if you abandon this line of questioning, don't you think?

No matter how perfectly innocent someone's motivations are, when you start digging around a cesspit, it'll always turn your stomach upside down.

And everyone else's in the general vicinity.
                    who censored your name?
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Think back to 2004, Sesh. For fuck's sake. FORD was also threatening to make my IP address public in order to shame me for living in a "red state" at the time. I remember that well. Quit defending him, Sesh. He is a liar, a bully and mentally challenged miscreant.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        You forgot the gulp smilie.
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I don't even know what this thread is about anymore but I do know Bernie Sanders ain't getting jack shit I own and he's a nutty old kook. Also, President Trump's rally in Vermont yesterday gave out 20,000 tickets for a 1400 seat venue (I think). Ubama might as well hand him the keys to the White House today.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

i'm note votin' for bernie

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Ssssssshhhh! Or FORD will censor you.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Look Ford, I bust your balls constantly, but it's not like you give me a choice.

With anyone else, I can just throw a double-entendre, an innuendo, or just drop a hint & they'll get it.

But with you, I have to come right out & say it brutally to your face & even then, there's no guarantee you'll understand what the hell I'm saying.

I suppose you've developed your own dialect over the years of unfunny corrupted terms, but you should speak English once in a while just to keep from going rusty.

What I meant & obviously went right above your head was that you're every bit as annoying as a Jehovah witness, if not more.

At least they knock & ask if they can come in. You smash down the door & paste Bernie "Jewzie" Sanders posters all over the living room wall with nary a word.

Comment

Working...