• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    i'm note votin' for bernie
    Bernie wants to put his hand in your pocket. And he doesn't even have the decency to fondle your Bawllz as he takes out most of your money to give to people who refuse to work.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Funny story about this asshole and slave who calls himself FORD. When I first came here FORD was mod who immediate banned me. Why? I happened to be living in a "red state" at the time. TRUE story. Throughout the years FORD has bullied, intimidated, insulted, and basically acted like an asshole to anyone who dares to go against the grain of his sense of entitlement. .
      Did you just pull that entire made up story out of your herpes infected ass? Because there certainly wasn't a shred of reality in it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Bernie Sanders for President 2016
        By FORD in forum The Front Line

how many of these are there?
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

There he goes again: lying. That is how a slave like FORD speaks.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Wow, you're really pushing for FORD to censor you.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Liberal Senator Bernie Sanders may seek presidency in 2016
              By cadaverdog in forum The Front Line
              Replies: 13
              Last Post: 09-16-2014, 12:07 AM
              Bernie Sanders Visits The South
              Replies: 5
              Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:57 AM
              The Myth of Bernie Sanders
              By ELVIS in forum The Front Line
              Replies: 13
              Last Post: 07-17-2014, 04:38 PM
              Bernie Sanders Calls Out BCE Puppet Marco Rubio For Embarrassing The Nation
              Replies: 8
              Last Post: 05-13-2014, 06:44 PM

Of the 5 displayed, 3 are by Ford, one by Ford's obsession aka C-Dawg, & one by, of all people, Elvis.

All crazy people.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Ford has abused me too!! First of all he posted pictures of my Bawllz in the picture forum. Then he banned me a bunch of times. Then he called my mom and told her I use foul language.

Ok, whew, I was feeling left out.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think it's safe to assume that ELVIS, the neo-nazi anti semite, is not supporting Bernie Sanders.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Donnie defending a pseudo-left self-proclaimed liberal.

Now, that's damage.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

For fuck's sake. FORD was also threatening to make my IP address public in order to shame me for living in a "red state" at the time.
                      is it cause his name is in blue?
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Donnie defending a pseudo-left self-proclaimed liberal.

Now, that's damage.
                        I have been damaged!!

Actually I just wanted to play along. I fussed at Ford when he banned you. I think he was just having a bad day. It happens to all of us. The important thing is that we're here together. All 8 or 9 of us. Yea, though our numbers may be small, our attitudes and egos add up to like 3700 active members. Besides, we're the only important ones that people want to hear from anyway.

Which is kinda odd, when you think about it. I mean, there's probably a couple hundred people who show up every day and read all our arguing and nonsense and probably think we all really are insane.

"Oh, there's Kristy and Ford fighting again. Donnie's obviously drunk again. What else is happening today...Everybody is bashing VH except for Vandy. I have no idea what this Sesh guy is trying to say...."

We're like the best reality show on the interwebz! I have an idea!! Let's make the forums private and charge 10 bucks for a membership and get rich!! Then Ford can give all of his cut to illegals and welfare abusers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

speaking of insanity, think they'll put chapo back in his old cell?

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            I have been damaged!!

Actually I just wanted to play along. I fussed at Ford when he banned you. I think he was just having a bad day. It happens to all of us. The important thing is that we're here together. All 8 or 9 of us. Yea, though our numbers may be small, our attitudes and egos add up to like 3700 active members. Besides, we're the only important ones that people want to hear from anyway.

Which is kinda odd, when you think about it. I mean, there's probably a couple hundred people who show up every day and read all our arguing and nonsense and probably think we all really are insane.

"Oh, there's Kristy and Ford fighting again. Donnie's obviously drunk again. What else is happening today...Everybody is bashing VH except for Vandy. I have no idea what this Sesh guy is trying to say...."

We're like the best reality show on the interwebz! I have an idea!! Let's make the forums private and charge 10 bucks for a membership and get rich!! Then Ford can give all of his cut to illegals and welfare abusers!
                            The army does sound like one of those bum fights videos
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                              atm fees?

ATM fees might seem like a minor thing to complain about, on the surface, but think of what an ATM fee really is.....

By using ATMs, you are actually SAVING the banks money, because they employ less bank tellers as a result. Then the banks turn around and thank you for saving them money by charging you the "convenience" fee. And those fees add up into big money, when you consider every transaction, at every machine owned by the bank, or in some cases, retail stores which add fees if you pay with a debit card.

Now of course, if you don't want to pay these fees, there's an easy option - pull your money out of these filthy criminal banks and put it in a credit union, which doesn't nickel & dime you to death with these fees. And if everybody did so, the banks would be fucked. But that doesn't mean somebody shouldn't be trying to end their criminal fraudulent practices.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                                ATM fees might seem like a minor thing to complain about, on the surface, but think of what an ATM fee really is.....

By using ATMs, you are actually SAVING the banks money, because they employ less bank tellers as a result. Then the banks turn around and thank you for saving them money by charging you the "convenience" fee. And those fees add up into big money, when you consider every transaction, at every machine owned by the bank, or in some cases, retail stores which add fees if you pay with a debit card.

Now of course, if you don't want to pay these fees, there's an easy option - pull your money out of these filthy criminal banks and put it in a credit union, which doesn't nickel & dime you to death with these fees. And if everybody did so, the banks would be fucked. But that doesn't mean somebody shouldn't be trying to end their criminal fraudulent practices.
                                credit unions have similar fee restrictions as most banks with atms. use a chase atm with a chase card, no fee. and the retail locations still charge the fee with your desert schools credit union card.

Comment

Working...