X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Odd that nobody cares when a poster goes on and on about how evil Jews are. Matter of fact, I think there are more Israel haters here than supporters.
    Donnie please don't muddy the waters any more by saying that being anti Israeli government is the same as being anti semetic...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Yeah, Donnie! What is wrong with you? I mean, it's not like any one here screams pseudo-left horseshit when a Cathy lick molest little boys. Can't criticize Jewish culture - even when it blatantly panders to the poor with nothing but false promises.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        The two most costly people you can have are people in jail and people on welfare.

Stop the pointless war on drugs and it's all paid for.

Or stop spending 10 times as much on defence as everyone else and it's all paid for.

Or stop spending it subsidising the banking industry and it's all paid for.

Or get big corporations to pay tax again and it's all paid for.

There are 4 options and you only need to pick one and none of them cost you a dime.

None of your candidates will be able to do any of the above because the system is completely fucked but I'm just sayin it's not about the money.
        I agree with the making corporations pay taxes and with the banking issue. I don't agree with making drugs legal - that's just my opinion though.

And believe it or not, I'm fine with cutting defense spending. I prefer to have the biggest bad ass military on the planet, but let's just cut it back to what we need to defend this country. First we seal the borders - completely. And then we pull out of every country we currently have troops in, even South Korea and especially Dirtville. And then we'll refuse to help anybody. I'm sure the rest of the world would be just fine.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
          Yeah, Donnie! What is wrong with you? I mean, it's not like any one here screams pseudo-left horseshit when a Cathy lick molest little boys. Can't criticize Jewish culture - even when it blatantly panders to the poor with nothing but false promises.

Does psuedo-left mean 'Not left' because while that's accurate you could save time by not typing what I'm not you pseudo eskimo.
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-04-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Donnie please don't muddy the waters any more by saying that being anti Israeli government is the same as being anti semetic...
            Oh please. The anti Israelis won't be happy until there is no Israel. They could pull back to the green line and you guys would still bitch. And guess what? Even if they did, the Palestinians would still blow shit up there real good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Does psuedo-left mean 'Not left' because while that's accurate you could save time by typing what I'm not you pseudo eskimo.
              Kristy's an Eskimo? She's not like a real Eskimo, right? Cause they're very unattractive.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I agree with the making corporations pay taxes and with the banking issue. I don't agree with making drugs legal - that's just my opinion though.

And believe it or not, I'm fine with cutting defense spending. I prefer to have the biggest bad ass military on the planet, but let's just cut it back to what we need to defend this country. First we seal the borders - completely. And then we pull out of every country we currently have troops in, even South Korea and especially Dirtville. And then we'll refuse to help anybody. I'm sure the rest of the world would be just fine.
                You can keep drugs illegal and still end the 'War on drugs' which noone at all thinks has worked and save 10s of billions.

A well educated workforce earns more money and pays more taxes.

Investing in education pays for itself, putting people in jail in their thousands for posession costs a fuck of a lot of money and just makes sure they never work again.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Oh please. The anti Israelis won't be happy until there is no Israel. They could pull back to the green line and you guys would still bitch. And guess what? Even if they did, the Palestinians would still blow shit up there real good.
                  Without even going into that, it's not the same thing.

Plenty of Jewish people are against the policies of the Israeli government. More than a third of Israelis are.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Without even going into that, it's not the same thing.

Plenty of Jewish people are against the policies of the Israeli government. More than a third of Israelis are.
                    And like I said, even if the Israelis pulled back to the green line, and even IF their military or intelligence services never stepped foot outside their borders, the Palestinians would still try to kill every single last one of them.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

You can keep drugs illegal and still end the 'War on drugs' which noone at all thinks has worked and save 10s of billions.

A well educated workforce earns more money and pays more taxes.

Investing in education pays for itself, putting people in jail in their thousands for posession costs a fuck of a lot of money and just makes sure they never work again.
                      Oh I don't advocate imprisoning people who are drug buyers, for their own personal use. Most of them are addicts. The question becomes do you allow people to fund the drug dealers who ain't nice people and whose business fuels a shit ton of the murders in this country. You know, the ones involving guns. So we have a problem here separating the users from the dealers unless we make all drugs legal. Which will be wonderful and really contribute to a productive work force.
                      Last edited by DONNIEP; 02-04-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think it gets to the point of could it make things worse?

Google Portugal and drugs law, speaking as someone with young kids who doesn't touch illegal drugs it's clearly the way to go.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Kristy's an Eskimo? She's not like a real Eskimo, right? Cause they're very unattractive.
                          You call this unattractive?

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yes!

"Shania Twain is a devotee of an Eastern religion called Sant Mat, which calls for daily meditation as well as abstinence from alcohol, drugs and premarital sex."

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Yes!

"Shania Twain is a devotee of an Eastern religion called Sant Mat, which calls for daily meditation as well as abstinence from alcohol, drugs and premarital sex."
                              That's not Shania Twain, you dumbass.

Q&A Interview with Ashley Callingbull Story and edited by David Whitney Photography by SOKO Photography Of all your remarkable accomplishments, what stands out? After becoming Miss Canada I was able...

You give us drunkards a bad name. Either get smart or get sober.

Callingbull, what a beautiful name... I'd marry her & take her name, instead of the other way around.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I was gonna say is that her , she definitely gets it. Little vandy that is , in case I am being a little subtle
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...