Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Numbers don't lie. Feel the Bern, or get stuck with Herr Trumpenfuhrer

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Doubtful the Bern we'd feel if he was elected would come close to the burn we'd feel if Hillary did. Her acceptance speech should contain the phrase "The handbasket is on it's way"
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Mike Sobolewski can do it, why the Hell not.....

Gotta find me some of this.... and not just because Bernie's on the label. It's garlic & habanero, for fucks sake!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Ford - it's gonna burn your peenus when you rub it all over it
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Here, click this link:

Not only can you get better hot sauces, you'll be supporting a Southern business. God Bless The Confederacy!!!

Edit - well, they only have so many on their site but their stores have a gazillion different brands.
            Last edited by DONNIEP; 02-23-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Made that mistake once - took a piss after chopping up serrano peppers, and forgot to wash my hands first. Worse than that, it was Thanksgiving and I was at my uncle's house with about 30 other people and had to pretend like nothing was wrong, while my dick was on fire.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Made that mistake once - took a piss after chopping up serrano peppers, and forgot to wash my hands first. Worse than that, it was Thanksgiving and I was at my uncle's house with about 30 other people and had to pretend like nothing was wrong, while my dick was on fire.
                I guess it's been about two years ago, but I was in the mountains of Tennessee and we walked into All Sauced Up and you can sample all sorts of hot sauces and salsas and dips, etc. And we get to the salsas and there's a hand written note next to one that said something like "extremely hot - no joke - do not try this!" And being the genius I am I figure it's a joke and load up a tortilla chip and shove it in my mouth. And at first it was really good! And then it was like sucking on a goddamn flamethrower. Turns out it was ghost peppers or some death shit and I literally thought I was going to die. Hottest shit I've ever eaten. Ever. It was so hot you couldn't even enjoy the flavor because it was melting the inside of my damn face.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

My friend's father in law is seventy something and has done the Quaker Steak and Lube Atomic Wing challenge. Six wings in their Atomic sauce, which is 150,000 Scoville units. We went for lunch one day and he asks the waitress to bring a sample of the Atomic sauce. Sample shows up, he gets a little on a spoon and determines "oh, that's nothing." Eats his six wings in ten minutes or so, and gets a bumper sticker and his name on the wall. He shrugged when the girl gave him the sticker and said he'd give it to one of his grandkids.

Sanders is in town Thursday morning. I will not be there. Sorry, FORD.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Tennessee blows.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

FORD!

Last year saw the introduction of the first Hillary Clinton action figure, and as the 2016 presidential election heats up, it’s only fair that Bernie Sanders be miniaturized as well. So starting today you can pre-order the first Bernie figure, and help his campaign at the same time.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          Ford's gonna buy like a dozen of them:

Two to keep sealed in the boxes, locked away in a safe deposit box

Two to get signed by Bernie

Four to display around his house

The rest he'll use to re-enact the debates and rallies and the inevitable butt fucking Hill Dawg is gonna give Bernie

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            Looks like someone found a bunch of unsold Golden Girl dolls in a warehouse and reworked them...

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

They made a Bea Arthur doll?

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

More like a slave FORD butt plug.

Comment

Working...