X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I sure as fuck hope so.

As for nuking Texas that's take some time for all that F A T to burn.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      The Californians will move back next year, after they get their own legal weed.
      Doubtful. Years ago native Californians would move here or there and usually end up back in Cali. Now when they leave they don't come back. When I left there in 2009 I couldn't wait to go back there but after my last stay I doubt I'll ever go back there again unless I win the lottery. The cost of living there is way too high. It's way too crowded and the chances of being a victim of some kind of crime is way too fucking high. You can't even pump gas at a self service gas station without somebody trying to get in your car, take whatever they can and haul ass before you can do anything about it. And if you do confront them you'll probably end up getting your ass kicked by them and their cohorts, have a gun pulled on you or end up shot or stabbed. Even the illegals are leaving Cali at a higher rate than they're coming here now. Goes to show you it really must suck there if going back to Mexico is a better alternative than staying.
      Last edited by cadaverdog; 07-03-2016, 07:34 PM.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He does have some skillz...

Comment

Working...