Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

One thing I don't get about Trump though, he's got the money to get the best hair transplant on the planet. Permanent, real, growing hair. And we all know he's vain - who isn't, right? So why not just go in, get the transplant, then when all the reporters ask "President Trump, is it true you recently underwent hair replacement surgery in Sweden?" he can just answer "No, that's stupid, shut up and sit down."

That's what I'd do. Jump on Trump One, fly to Europe or wherever people get hair transplants, do the deed, and come back with more hair than a young William Devane. Of course a kick ass tan would help too.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      Could this be the real truth (from his own mouth) about Trump's campaign?
      Who gives a shit what he thinks about republicans? Most of us don't vote for someone based on their political party anyway. We vote for the candidate that we prefer. Anybody who thinks one parties candidates are always superior to the other parties candidates are as loony as you are. If Satan himself ran as a democrat you'd probably vote for him. You'll probably vote for Hillary if that old fart Bernie doesn't get the nomination or run as an independant even though you claim the bitch isn't a real democrat.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hillary lost any chance she had at my vote when she voted to enable Chimpy's wars, the Patriot Act, and the rest of the PNAC agenda. I'd vote for Satan only because I know him, and know he would do one HELL of a job. Though Hell isn't part of the US, so he might have a problem running. Ted Cruz seems to be getting away with it though, so why not?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

If the democunts really wanted to make voters think twice about voting for Trump they'd attack him for reasons conservatives would get behind instead of shit that only pisses off liberals. Attacking him for not defending Obama doesn't mean shit to conservatives. If they really want to throw a monkey wrench into Trumps campaign they'd rehash the bullshit he said about John McCain. I was reminded of that earlier and it really made me think about supporting the guy. That really pissed me off even though I wouldn't vote for McCain because he's too old and wishy washy about everything. If they were smart they'd throw that traitorous bitch Jane Fonda under the bus and claim Fonda and Trump are like peas in a pod.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They tried using Jane Fonda (and the mis-characterization of her Vietnam protests) against Judas IsKerryot in 2004 and it didn't work so well for them then. Sure the BCE was able to Diebold Ohio, but they really didn't gain any votes from the Swift Boat Liars, it's just a fact that Judas was a weak candidate from the beginning. He was a Skull & Bones member who voted to enable the Chimp/PNAC war agenda, so he literally had nothing to run against Chimpy on. The Koch-funded DLC deliberately took a dive in that election, and it was painfully obvious from the minute they stole the Iowa caucus that year from Howard Dean, who would have slaughtered Chimpy by a Diebold-proof margin in the general election.

As far as Trump goes, if the Repuke strategists really wanted to take him down, there are many other quotes from him in the past - other than the one referenced above, real or not (and it's real as far as I know)- that would put him against core Repuke polices of the last 35 years.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

And this too is real, so far as I know...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

They tried using Jane Fonda (and the mis-characterization of her Vietnam protests) against Judas IsKerryot in 2004 and it didn't work so well for them then. Sure the BCE was able to Diebold Ohio, but they really didn't gain any votes from the Swift Boat Liars, it's just a fact that Judas was a weak candidate from the beginning. He was a Skull & Bones member who voted to enable the Chimp/PNAC war agenda, so he literally had nothing to run against Chimpy on. The Koch-funded DLC deliberately took a dive in that election, and it was painfully obvious from the minute they stole the Iowa caucus that year from Howard Dean, who would have slaughtered Chimpy by a Diebold-proof margin in the general election.

As far as Trump goes, if the Repuke strategists really wanted to take him down, there are many other quotes from him in the past - other than the one referenced above, real or not (and it's real as far as I know)- that would put him against core Repuke polices of the last 35 years.
                Nothing was mis characterized about Hanoi Jane's visit to Viet Nam. She was an admitted communist who went there to support the military of a country the United States was at war with at the time whether it was declared a war or not. I can also tell you most Viet Nam veterans have not forgiven her and use her face for a piss target in the bathrooms of most US military based orginizations like the VFW and The American Legion. I frequent the first and am a member of the second. Even though I believe the turning over letters to the North Vietnamese the prisoners of the Hanoi Hilton gave her isn't true now I wouldn't mention that at either one of those places. Mentioning it to some of my Viet Nam vet biker buddies would probably get you or me an ass whooping.
                I didn't say anything about republicans trying to discredit Trump I said democunts. Republicans probably realize Trump's their only chance of keeping Hillary out of the White House. Discreditting him would be good for her.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

If I was Bush I would have worn that flight suit every damn day. And said all kinds of bad ass stuff...

"Commander Kick Ass, what's your strategy to deal with the Talicong?"

"We're going to blow some shit up real good and kill the living hell out of em. Put every single last one of them on the MCRTA! Hell yeah, America!! Now somebody bring me some tacos and a case of cheap beer."

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP

You're gonna make that poor bastard stroke out one of these days. I bet he's redder than Ric Flair after a long WOOOOOOOO and foaming at the mouth right now.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP

Thanks. I needed a new dartboard.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Thanks. I needed a new dartboard.
                        You know you like it

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Thanks. I needed a new photo of W. My old one has too many spooge stains on it.
                          Not as many as your Mike Malloy poster I bet.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Please leave me out of your depraved sexual fantasies, Socky!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Please leave me out of your depraved sexual fantasies, Socky!
                              Whatever you say Gerald.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Can we drop the sock references?

Comment

Working...