X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Come on Ford, take my money. I'll double it if you can post proof that Trump's daddy was a sheet wearing Klansman!!

Hell, you proved that Wilson was a Klan member!!! Come on Ford...take my money!!
    “The Klan not only wore gowns, but had hoods over their faces almost completely hiding their identity,”

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Trump's dad was discharged. Sounds like false arrest to me. Point out where it says he was fighting with the cops on behalf of the klan. I must have missed that part. Congratulations. You just proved you're full of shit.
      Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-30-2015, 02:00 AM.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Let's see....

1) He was at a FUCKING KLAN RALLY

2) He was wearing a sheet.

3) He was fighting cops.

4) He was arrested with 6 other sheet wearing treasonous racist bastards, and they had the same lawyers at their arraignment. Was he discharged? Well, he's rich. No surprise there, really.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          Let's see....

1) He was at a FUCKING KLAN RALLY

2) He was wearing a sheet.

3) He was fighting cops.

4) He was arrested with 6 other sheet wearing treasonous racist bastards, and they had the same lawyers at their arraignment. Was he discharged? Well, he's rich. No surprise there, really.
          Where does it say any of that regarding Trump's daddy? Maybe I'm missing something.
          Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-30-2015, 02:17 AM.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Where does it say any of that reguarding Trump's daddy? Maybe I'm missing something.
            Once again, for those of you on drugs.......

“The Klan not only wore gowns, but had hoods over their faces almost completely hiding their identity,” Warren was quoted as saying in the article, which goes on to identify seven men “arrested in the near-riot of the parade.”

Named alongside Trump are John E Kapp and John Marcy (charged with felonious assault in the attack on Patrolman William O'Neill and Sgt. William Lockyear), Fred Lyons, Thomas Caroll, Thomas Erwin, and Harry J Free. They were arraigned in Jamaica, N.Y. All seven were represented by the same lawyers, according to the article.
            So there you go. Wearing sheets. Assaulting cops. Arraigned and represented by the same lawyers.

What part are you not understanding?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

All it says was he was discharged. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe he was just passing by on his way to a meeting of the Aryan Brotherhood. Sorry, that's what you were gonna say and I beat you to it.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Once again, for those of you on drugs.......

So there you go. Wearing sheets. Assaulting cops. Arraigned and represented by the same lawyers.

What part are you not understanding?
                The part where It says he was wearing a Klan outfit and fighting with cops. Can't find that anywhere in the story you posted.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Nowhere in that article from 1927 does it say:
                  Named alongside Trump are John E Kapp and John Marcy (charged with felonious assault in the attack on Patrolman William O'Neill and Sgt. William Lockyear), Fred Lyons, Thomas Caroll, Thomas Erwin, and Harry J Free. They were arraigned in Jamaica, N.Y. All seven were represented by the same lawyers, according to the article.
                  You made that shit up. You were careful not to use quotations though. Too bad I'm not the only member here that can read.
                  Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-30-2015, 02:33 AM.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

For fucks sake

The only reason anybody was arrested is because they were wearing sheets and beating up cops.

Why would anybody be interested in justifying what ANY of these racist assholes did?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

The only reason anybody was arrested is because they were wearing sheets and beating up cops.
                      Point out where it says that. I've read that article at least ten times and the only thing is says about Fred Trump is he was discharged. He might have been an innocent bystander for all I know. I'm not defending anyone. It doesn't say what you said it says. You made defamatory remarks about Fred Trump you can't prove. If Donald trump saw this he'd sue your liberal ass off. Maybe the cops that arrested him lied. Or do they only lie when they arrest black people?
                      Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-30-2015, 03:17 AM.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nowhere in the newspaper article does it mention anything about Trump being arrested. All I saw was that Trump was discharged. Point out the part in the article where Trump was arrested, because I'm not seeing it.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Little Texan
                          Nowhere in the newspaper article does it mention anything about Trump being arrested. All I saw was that Trump was discharged. Point out the part in the article where Trump was arrested, because I'm not seeing it.
                          You ain't seeing it because it's not there. Must be all that legal weed he's been smoking. He's seeing shit that ain't there.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Hey Edsel, you've been How's it feel?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Ok intelligence was gathered. Counterintelligence shows only making vague assumptions can a verdict of Fred Trump being a card carrying clansman be inferred. If this was a court case the judge would throw it out. Not enough factual evidence. Just assumptions.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Trump is a very odd character...

Comment

Working...