Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Surprised Nick isn't here to post his usual horseshit on the subject that is Donald The Douche. Not that I'm complaining. For that sad fuck believes iPods are still relevant in 2015.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Also, did you catch what the original Times article said about the handbills circlulated by the KKK to promote this "event", which included a PO Box in Jamaica NY. The postmaster wouldn't identify the owners of the PO Box but admitted that the application was signed by "two of Jamaica's most prominent men".

Two of the 7 who were arrested had Jamacia NY addresses. One of those two was Fred Trump. I'd bet the Tribble on Don's head that his daddy was one of the Ku Klux Klowns who leased that PO Box.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

*SIGH*

Will you let it go. FORD?

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Also, did you catch what the original Times article said about the handbills circlulated by the KKK to promote this "event", which included a PO Box in Jamaica NY. The postmaster wouldn't identify the owners of the PO Box but admitted that the application was signed by "two of Jamaica's most prominent men".

Two of the 7 who were arrested had Jamacia NY addresses. One of those two was Fred Trump. I'd bet the Tribble on Don's head that his daddy was one of the Ku Klux Klowns who leased that PO Box.
          Well, you'd think there'd be more info out there on Poppy Trump's Klan Days if he truly was in the Klan. Along with around 5 million other people in the 1920s. And surely if he was in the Klan and stayed in the Klan - which would be unlikely since membership dropped to almost nothing not long after this incident took place - then you'd think there would be lots of proof that he was running around in his bed sheet, wearing his pointy hood and setting crosses on fire. I mean, if he was one of the two most prominent men in that community it only stands to reason everybody would know he was in the Klan. Back then it wasn't exactly a secret.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

But you can't prove anything you've said about the man other than he was arrested then discharged. Personally I don't give a flying fuck what his daddy was into almost 20 years before he was born. He's not his daddy.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Funny how you guys want to keep fighting over the two week old Klan story, and nobody has addressed the fact that Trump's true name, according to his actual family name, adds up to 666 and thus (combined with his unexplained quick rise to the top and massive ego) make him a likely suspect to be the Antichrist.

According to John "Fat Bastard" Hagee, the cycle of 4 blood moons, which just completed on Sunday, was the beginning of the whole Tribulation/End of the World As We Know It countdown. Even more telling is that Trump used that song at his rallies.... at least until REM found out about it and threatened to sue his Antichrist ass.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Has Ford turned into Elvis?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Has Ford turned into Elvis?
                  No, Ford might be nutty but he's not a racist Jew hater.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    No, Ford might be nutty but he's not a racist Jew hater.
                    Yeah, I think me posting about Bernie Sanders on a David Lee Roth site makes that obvious enough
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Funny how you guys want to keep fighting over the two week old Klan story, and nobody has addressed the fact that Trump's true name, according to his actual family name, adds up to 666 and thus (combined with his unexplained quick rise to the top and massive ego) make him a likely suspect to be the Antichrist.

According to John "Fat Bastard" Hagee, the cycle of 4 blood moons, which just completed on Sunday, was the beginning of the whole Tribulation/End of the World As We Know It countdown. Even more telling is that Trump used that song at his rallies.... at least until REM found out about it and threatened to sue his Antichrist ass.
                      Maybe Jesus can come talk to us about it. He's nice.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Yeah, I think me posting about Bernie Sanders on a David Lee Roth site makes that obvious enough
                        I don't think E even believed the crap he was posting. Well, not to begin with. After his obvious nervous breakdown - I'm pretty sure he had bought into it hook line and sinker. And I don't think it was coincidental that his mental breakdown occurred right along the time he started drankin' again.

I wonder where E is these days. Did he really "go off the grid" like he said he would? Is he in some single wide trailer that's stuck into the side of some hill somewhere?

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          I don't think E even believed the crap he was posting. Well, not to begin with. After his obvious nervous breakdown - I'm pretty sure he had bought into it hook line and sinker. And I don't think it was coincidental that his mental breakdown occurred right along the time he started drankin' again.

I wonder where E is these days. Did he really "go off the grid" like he said he would? Is he in some single wide trailer that's stuck into the side of some hill somewhere?
                          Not sure it was the drink , it was the god wobble stuff. He was coming to bring the truth to our hearts and all that horseshit.
                          I did like his pictures on crisis actors , it was funny and educational
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

I think it's time for you to consider seeking mental health counseling. You're cuckoo and it ain't just for Cocoa Puffs.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Not sure it was the drink , it was the god wobble stuff. He was coming to bring the truth to our hearts and all that horseshit.
                              I did like his pictures on crisis actors , it was funny and educational
                              I had forgotten about that. You'd think E, of all people, would be outraged when some Moozlim crazies blew white people all to hell in Boston but instead he claimed it was all make believe. I mean, you had perfectly good white people with their legs blown off and he totally pissed away his chance at a classic racist rant.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

He kept posting a pic of a young girl shot in afghanistan and the boston bombings, 6 billion people and these evil geniuses had to keep blowing up the same little girl.
                                Last edited by vandeleur; 09-30-2015, 10:29 PM.
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...