• Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Newfoundland is in Canada
    What's that got to do with pilgrims?
    Pilgrims is a name commonly applied to early settlers of the Plymouth Colony in present-day Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States, with the men commonly called Pilgrim Fathers.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      What's that got to do with pilgrims?
      Pilgrims is a name commonly applied to early settlers of the Plymouth Colony in present-day Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States, with the men commonly called Pilgrim Fathers.
      Hahaha
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Maybe the problem with merica isn't the immigrants its the thick cunts who live there Bbwhaaahaha

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Hahaha
          Not sure what you find so amusing but the Europeans that settled in places other than Plymouth, incuding Newfoundland were called colonists not pilgrims.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

The mayflower never stopped at Newfoundland ?

Oh let's not fight cdog am being mean.

Who cares as long as you're happy am happy .

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

On the immigration thing, and it's a big controversial subject in the UK as much as the US my question is like Eddie Murphy.

'What have you done for me lately?'

Why should I think more of someone who was born here, who's parents were born here, and their grandparents and so on, they've had tens and tens of thousands spent on their minimum 11 years of education plus a couple of years preschool. They have been offered the option to then also get a University education for nothing which they only need to pay back on generous terms when their wage reaches a decent amount. Throughout all this time they have had free healthcare, dental care, at worst an ok house, sanitation and shelter.

If at the end of all of this they sit on their fat asses complaining about why they can't get a job then I'd rather give an immigrant a hand because the chances are there is a much better chance they will pay back.

Ironically the USA kind of proves the point, immigrants are good, its the 2nd and 3rd generation of welfare junkies that are the problem who take their welfare payments off their salary and use difference as the calculation of their wage and then decide they can manage without working.

As far as the cadaver comments ago I wonder if he's in the red or black as far as how much he has contributed to the general pot and how that compares with your average fruit picker in the land stolen from Mexico...
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-08-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

The mayflower never stopped at Newfoundland ?
                I can't tell if you're fucking with me or not but as far as I know The Mayflower never stopped in Newfoundland while carrying pilgrims from England to Plymouth, Mass. I'm assuming Angel used the term pilgrims for everyone who came from Europe and settled in "the new world". I'm sure some or most of the people who were here before people started coming from Europe felt the same way about them I do about the people coming across our southern border now. They didn't want them here. So why is it so hard to figure out why I don't want all these border jumpers here now? Years ago we either defeated someone in battle or negotiated to establish the area we called The United States Of America. Now some of the descendants of the people who fought for or negoiated succesfully to set these borders would prefer it if we didn't have any borders. I'm not one of them.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister

As far as the cadaver comments ago I wonder if he's in the red or black as far as how much he has contributed to the general pot and how that compares with your average fruit picker in the land stolen from Mexico...
                  Not that I feel the need to justify me existence to someone who doesn't know me from Adam but I'm tired of hearing and seeing the same old tired cadaverdog's a leech bullshit that gets spewed here on a regular basis.
                  Not only have I worked most of my adult life I worked for free in my parents gas station for several years as a child. I dropped out of high school and got a full time job in a factory working in the paint department. A short time later I was promoted to lead man. I worked a few other jobs then decided dropping out of school wasn't a great idea after all. I went back to school, got my GED and used that to join the service. I served my time, got out and went to work building houses until I was 30. I made a few bucks without working for it but I ended up behind bars for a short time and decided I didn't want to go back and went back to working a regular job up until the company I worked for for almost ten years laid me off for taking a week to bury my mother after she died. Since then my work record has been quite spotty but part of that reason is because it's much easier for an illegal alien who's not likely to pitch a bitch about pay or working conditions to get a job that a legal resident in So Cal. It doesn't help that I wasn't exactly a spring chicken who was going to work circles around a 18 or 19 year old with a strong back and a week mind. As far as my being in the black or red. I qualified for Social Security meaning I worked enough quarters to meet the requirements to collect benefits by the time I was 40. I finally found a decent job i liked earlier this year but unfortunately I have a heart condition now that makes me unable to work a manual labor job any longer. I was approved to collect disability last month but I have yet to recieve any cash yet.
                  As far as yor last comment goes we didn't steal shit from anybody. We kicked their ass and took it. The people you claim we stole it from not only kicked someone else's ass and took it they flat out murdered them. The Mexicans that claim this is there land wiped out the Aztecs, The Mayans and who knows who else to claim it before we took it from them.
                  That's all I've got to say so go ahead and pass judgement on me and give out more suggestions on how I should feel about what goes on in my own country.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Let me add this. I don't really give a fuck what you think of me. Who the fuck are you to pass judgement on my worth or lack of worth anyway?
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You're filling in all those gaps yourself, I never said shit.

Also surely the 'we just stole it from people who also stole it argument' could be used by any home invader?

SoCal is clearly naturally quite a Mexican place.

As far as wages and so on you should be campaigning for the proper enforcement of minimum wage and conditions so that these people can't undercut you. If you think that someone like Trump is going to get that for you then you are insane.
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-09-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I wasn't aware pilgrims ventured into Canada. That was a long way to travel back in those days.
                        By "here", I mean Turtle Island...

And I use the term pilgrims so you 'Muricans know what I'm talking about.
                        Last edited by Angel; 11-09-2015, 12:49 AM.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          You're filling in all those gaps yourself, I never said shit.

Also surely the 'we just stole it from people who also stole it argument' could be used by any home invader?

SoCal is clearly naturally quite a Mexican place.

As far as wages and so on you should be campaigning for the proper enforcement of minimum wage and conditions so that these people can't undercut you.
                          Never said shit about what exactly? About questioning my value and contribution to society compared to a fruit picker or your land stolen from Mexico bullshit? I quoted exactly what you said and gave you my reply.
                          What is your value to society compared to a fruit picker? I didn't say we stole it from somebody who stole it from someone else. I said we kicked their ass and took it. As in we won a war against them for it.
                          Read up on it sometime. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica...93American_War
                          Since we won the land in a war why should we just give it back to them? California is a state and part of the United States. It only looks like part of Mexico because liberals don't want anyone to enforce the laws we have that say anyone who comes here illegally or decides to stay after the time they are here legally expires should be deported back to wherever the fuck they came from.
                          As far as your campaigning for anything from employers why would they give a shit when they know if you quit because of shitty conditions they have millions of illegals already here they can hire and treat any way they want. Plus as I've told you before when they granted amnesty to illegals here years ago a lot of these former illegals who are legal now became supervisors and business owners themselves. Why would they hire black or white people when they can hire one of their own? As far as my support for Trump that's pretty much based on his stance on illegals and his building a wall bullshit story. I damn sure ain't voting for Hillary (she's BCE too) and I don't think Sanders has a snowballs chance in hell of getting the democratic nomination. No matter who wins they're not going to run the government according to the will of the people anyway.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                            By "here", I mean Turtle Island...

And I use the term pilgrims so you 'Muricans know what I'm talking about.
                            How did you canucks get your land? You've admitted your people treat the natives there like dogshit. The wetbacks that are infiltrating the US aren't native Americans, they're descendants of the Spaniards who murdered the original landowners. The ones they didn't murder died from diseases they brought here from Europe. I have another suggestion that you will surely like. We'll start bussing all the wetbacks that we can round up that don't have anchor babies and ship them up there so they can turn your country into Mexico North.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Man I so wanted to let you off the hook but you started ranting, ok patriot. You commented that Canada was a bit far to go to an angel post , I commented as is fact the mayflower stopped for water there before arriving at its final destination.
                              This proves you know fuck all about your own history /geography/social impact of immigration etc ,not a huge shock by the way.

So next time you post "speak English " have a think , maybe read a book or wonder why if you post stupid stuff that is not " funny or insulting" people call you out.
                              Now lets go back to being play friends buddy

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Since we won the land in a war why should we just give it back to them?
                                That was an insensitive question to ask a Scotsman. Isn't that exactly what you guys did in 1707?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...