X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    There's never been a building constructed that was pre-wired with live explosives in the history of history, so far as I know.
    That's when the NY smoking ban went into effect.
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      But those who needed to know would know.
      Right..

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        There is a theory that the towers were wired for implosion during their initial construction in the 1960s. There's a certain logic to this idea...
        No there really really isn't.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by private parts
          As someone with a 5 year degree in Architecture, I find that post beyond laughable!!!!!
          You don't have the soothing female voice that these bozo conspiracy youtube videos use while reading out crazy bullshit from college dropouts...

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Also the minor point that if you have wired the buildings for explosives you can kill 4 times as many people without having to start hijacking planes.

It just shows how fucked up a closed information circle can get when you ignore all contrary evidence and try to make things fit a belief.

Comment

• private parts
              Sniper
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              You don't have the soothing female voice that these bozo conspiracy youtube videos use while reading out crazy bullshit from college dropouts...
              I think FORD is just fuckin' with us. He is probably laughing his ass off too!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I just read that in a soothing female voice and feel better.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

No, every single person on that site would have known about it if it was prewired for demo. There would be explosives placed all over the support structure. Plus, the support structures have to be weakened in key places. Plus there is no evidence of it in any documents anywhere related to the build.

I'm not shooting the messenger here because I like all these wacky theories. But the people who actually believe the buildings are being constructed with live explosives wired into the buildings are nuts lol. Besides - who gets tapped with the mystery job of maintaining this extremely complex system? You don't think anybody would have mentioned it in all the years since the buildings were constructed?
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by private parts
                    I think FORD is just fuckin' with us.
                    He's not fucking with anyone. He actually believes that bullshit.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      He's not fucking with anyone. He actually believes that bullshit.
                      I don't actually "believe" anything about 9/11.

I haven't heard a single account of the event that answers all the questions. But the BCE's "official" story has more holes than most of the "conspiracy" theories do.

The only thing I know for a fact is that Osama Bin Laden and his gang of goat raping assholes were trained to be terrorists by Poppy Bush's CIA, so the ultimate blame falls on the BCE no matter which road you take to get there.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        No there really really isn't.
                        Of course there is. Buildings have an expiration date. Might last decades. If you're lucky they might last a century or two. But eventually it's coming down. In the old days, they would just swing a wrecking ball and bash an old building to shit and then clean up the mess. But you can't do that in downtown Manhattan, especially with a 110 story building. So why not build a means of disposal into the building itself?

If I was one of the Rockefellers, I would have done the same thing. But it goes without saying that I would be very careful about who had knowledge of that building "feature". It certainly wouldn't be anything to be blabbed to the general public, as even in the late 60s when this construction was taking place, a terrorist attack of some sort was certainly within the realm of possibility, and it wouldn't be the type of info you would want falling in the hands of the Patty Hearst types, or the USSR, for that matter.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

geeeez
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I think there is a scientific theory that goes, shit happens because it does.
                            Ok not very scientific on reflection but still true
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Oh I lived next to the Roman wall , there still waiting to blow that one up
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Yes, but buildings aren't built with dynamite strapped to the support structure. Never happened. And in order to drop a building, certain support structures must be weakened and some removed. Nobody builds this into the construction phase. And there's no way on earth you could keep everybody on the construction site from not seeing it and figuring out what it was. Plus you'd have to constantly monitor the explosives and the det cord and everything else. This isn't a set it and forget it proposition.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...