X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    You don't have the soothing female voice that these bozo conspiracy youtube videos use while reading out crazy bullshit from college dropouts...
    Soothing female voices can make you do AND believe the craziest things, I agree completely.

This is why I immediately start jacking off as soon as a pretty voice calls me on the phone.

And THAT is why I don't have that many female friends. It's hard to have a meaningful conversation while you're panting. But I think it's the final sigh of relief when I'm done that gives it away.

Yes, I have many, many problems.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Oh I lived next to the Roman wall , there still waiting to blow that one up
      I thought there was talk of rebuilding it...

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I thought there was talk of rebuilding it...
        Yes it's part of the new modern northern power house, i am taking George osbournes advice and taking a coracle to work nowadays
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          Yes it's part of the new modern northern power house, i am taking George osbournes advice and taking a coracle to work nowadays
          Coracle?? Is that like a pointy stick?
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Coracle?? Is that like a pointy stick?
            Nah. It's a very gay boat.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Van der Leuer working on his coracle.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                Van der Leuer working on his coracle.

Is he selling knock off Cheetos?

Wait, is that a gotdamn Mexican?? See - they don't need no welfare! That sumbitch has enough food to feed 37 Mexicans for a month on that boat!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                  AND the explosives were left in place for 40 years?!!!
                  They'd go sour. Much like milk and Shania Twain...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    I don't actually "believe" anything about 9/11.

I haven't heard a single account of the event that answers all the questions. But the BCE's "official" story has more holes than most of the "conspiracy" theories do.

The only thing I know for a fact is that Osama Bin Laden and his gang of goat raping assholes were trained to be terrorists by Poppy Bush's CIA, so the ultimate blame falls on the BCE no matter which road you take to get there.

Ford, have you actually ever read the "9/11 Report?" They actually revealed classified programs like "Rendition". You really think they were smart and competent enough to stage all of this? Really?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      The only thing I know for a fact is that Osama Bin Laden and his gang of goat raping assholes were trained to be terrorists by Poppy Bush's CIA, so the ultimate blame falls on the BCE no matter which road you take to get there.
                      The reason the CIA trained those assholes was to do some dirty work for us. It wouldn't be the first time the U S government backed somebody and had it come back and bite them on the ass later.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Ford, have you actually ever read the "9/11 Report?" They actually revealed classified programs like "Rendition". You really think they were smart and competent enough to stage all of this? Really?
                        Nah, Ford has said more than once that he's undecided.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

But then you have something like the Pentagon. Now, I kinda doubt the Pentago had cameras pointed at the sky to look for inbound threats. But...you'd think more than one camera picked up more than a frame or two. I know the plane was coming in full tilt boogie and really would only have showed up in a frame or two. But you'd think at least one other camera had a shot of it.

Then again, if another camera had caught any footage of the jet, the theorists would have 37 different reasons and proof of how it was fake.

Fuck it. I picked up more ammo tonite at The Walmart. 250 more rounds of .223 and another hundred 9mm. I'm preppin! Now I just need me some of them Alex Jones super vitamins/pecker pills!

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            Fuck it. I picked up more ammo tonite at The Walmart. 250 more rounds of .223 and another hundred 9mm. I'm preppin! Now I just need me some of them Alex Jones super vitamins/pecker pills!
                            Decent ammo boxes for $5 at WM too! The Harbor Freight ones smell funny...
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              It's possible someone in the US government funnelled money to Al Qaeda and even helped with the planning but I'm not buying the theory that The BCE or some other super secret group could have planned the whole operation. If they were going to blow up the buildings they could have done that without having the planes crash into them first. I have questioned one thing from day one though. After the first plane hit the building why didn't they fill the sky with military aircraft just in case another plane was headed for another target? When did the FAA figure out several large planes full of fuel had been hijacked from the east coast that morning?
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Decent ammo boxes for $5 at WM too! The Harbor Freight ones smell funny...
                                It's funny you say that. I have several ammo cans, I only use the metal ones. I actually grabbed a couple on Amazon cause I needed two more. And I said what the hell, I'll get two Blackhawk ones. I opened my 9mm can this evening to dump the ammo into it and holy shit did it stink! I think it's the damn rubber seal that smells bad. Whatever it is it stinks like hell.

And for anybody that shoots a lot - Perfecta ammo at Walmart. Buy the shit out of it. It's brass cased, copper jacketed - not copper washed. Made by Fiocchi. And it's cheap as hell. Shoots just fine, no corrosive, clean, and the .223 cases are even brased. 10 bucks for 50 rounds of 9 and 15 for 50 in .223. The only problem is the stores can't place orders to restock it, the rule is left over from the last ammo shortage. So call around and then buy all of it you can.

Comment

Working...